Pancake Mix BLACK Chocolate Banana Bread. From Traditional Buttermilk to Gluten Free Confetti, Find Your Flavor With Krusteaz. Just Add Water, Cook & Enjoy Krusteaz Pancakes With the Whole Family. Find Deals on Banana Bread Mix in Food & Snacks on Amazon.
It's an easy cake using pancake mix and you won't fail making it. I made a Valentine's Day cake with the reference to: Twinkle,Twinkle Banana Bread. Pancake Mix Chocolate Pound Cake for. You can cook Pancake Mix BLACK Chocolate Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pancake Mix BLACK Chocolate Banana Bread
- It’s 130 grams of ★Pancake mix.
- Prepare 20 grams of ★Black cocoa.
- Prepare 1 of ☆Dark chocolate (I used Meiji Black chocolate).
- It’s 50 ml of ☆Milk.
- You need 2 of Eggs (L).
- Prepare 70 grams of Margarine.
- You need 50 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Bananas.
- Prepare 30 grams of Mixed dried fruits.
If it is still too dry, add another teaspoon of water until the dry ingredients are all moist. Stir in banana and peanut butter until well combined. Use any pancake mix you like best. I used Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes mix, to pack an extra protein punch.
Pancake Mix BLACK Chocolate Banana Bread step by step
- Line a pound cake mold with parchment paper..
- Leave the margarine, eggs and milk at room temperature. Combine the ★ ingredients..
- Chop the bananas and put in a heat resistant dish. Microwave for 50 seconds~1 minute at 600W☆, then mash well with a fork..
- If you are using fully ripened bananas, you don't need to microwave in Step 3. Just mash with a fork..
- Put ☆ ingredients in a heat resistant bowl and microwave for 30~40 seconds at 600W..
- When the chocolate starts melting, mix with the milk really well and cool down the mixture slightly. Be careful not to let it boil over or heat too much!.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200℃..
- Using a whisk, put softened margarine and sugar into a bowl, mix until white..
- Add eggs one at a time, whisking well between additions..
- Whisk until the mixture is creamy, then add mashed banana (Step 3). The mixture may separate as shown in this photo, but it's ok..
- Sift in the ★ ingredients in 2~3 batches, mixing well between additions..
- Using a rubber spatula. Add dried fruits and mix together lightly..
- Add the chocolate mixture (Step 6) little by little, turning the bowl and mix with the rubber spatula from the bottom to blend. ※Do not over mix!.
- Pour in the dough, drop the mold slightly onto a kitchen surface to remove air bubbles☆. Turn down the oven temperature to 350°F/180℃, bake for 50 minutes..
- Cover the cake with aluminum foil if it looks like it will burn..
- It's done if the bamboo skewer inserted in the cake comes out clean! Let it cool down on a cake cooling rack..
- This cake will taste even better if you leave it for half a day or overnight. Keep it in the fridge in the hot season..
- I used the Meiji Black chocolate..
With the additional protein, these banana muffins work great as a pre or post-workout snack and, of course, I enjoy them for breakfast with scrambled eggs and fruit. Place bananas in a mixing bowl, mash with a fork or potato masher until fairly smooth. To that bowl add in eggs, oil, sugar, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon mix until all combined well. Stir in flour, and make sure it well mixed. Add ¾ cup of milk or water and mix with a fork until smooth and free of lumps.