Apple pie pockets. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For A Apple Pie? We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Apple Pockets This is a great way to enjoy the taste of apple pie without the guilt.
I used an apple peeler corer slicer to prepare the apples. I did however find I needed to cut them into smaller pieces as I was making smaller pockets. I used cinnamon nutmeg and allspice as my "apple pie spice". You can cook Apple pie pockets using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple pie pockets
- It’s of Maida.
- Prepare of oil.
- It’s of As required Cold water.
- It’s of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Apple.
- You need of Corn slurry.
- You need of sp Cinnamon powder.
- It’s of /3 tsp Sugar.
- You need of As required Oil for frying.
Do not skip brushing with the. Dip your finger in water and line the outer rim of each rectangle before sandwiching apple filling between two rectangles. Using a fork, press the sides around each rectangle to seal the filling in. Whisk an egg and brush it over the top of each pie then place them on a greased baking sheet.
Apple pie pockets step by step
- For dough preparation take bowl add maida oil,baking powder and mix it add cold water little by little make dough keep it covered for 1/2 hour..
- For filling cut apple in small pieces,take pan mix sugar, cinnamon powder,and boil to bubbles then add Corn slurry mix it till it becomes thick add apple pieces cook till little soft filling is ready..
- Now take dough knead little and roll rectangle shape fill the stuffing and cover with another piece of rectangle shape press the edges properly Ivan give some design by pressing fork on the edges……..
- Now they are ready for frying keep kadai with oil for frying fry to golden brown Apple pie pockets are ready to gobble..
Making your own mini apple pies has never been easier, thanks to this doughboy-approved shortcut. Pulse in the icing sugar, before gradually adding the. Apple pie pockets are handheld and perfect for on-the-go snacking. These fold-over-style apple pockets are delicious warm or cool. While you could make your own apple pie filling, using store-bought filling saves you from peeling and coring.