Whosayna’s Shrimps Fried Rice. Whosayna's Shrimps Fried Rice Husseina Nazir. This is a quick and easy shrimp fried rice recipe that my kids all love! This is a great copycat recipe from PF Chang's for their popular shrimp fried rice.
To make Madras Shrimp Fried Rice, you start out by heating the sauce, peppers, and onions over medium heat. Add your shrimp (or tofu) and soy sauce and saute until the shrimp is cooked through. After this, mix in your cooked rice until well blended. You can cook Whosayna’s Shrimps Fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Shrimps Fried Rice
- You need 2 cups of Rice (boiled in salt and water dein drained).
- It’s 2 cups of Veggies chopped (capsi, french beans, spring onions, carrots).
- You need 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Blackpepper powder.
- You need 7 of Garlic cloves (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander leaves (chopped).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1" small piece of Ginger (chopped).
- You need 1 cup of Shrimps (marinate with 1 tsp chilli powder, salt, lemon juice and garlic paste).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of White pepper.
Add in your carrots, water chestnuts, and cilantro. Fried Rice is our favorite way to use leftover rice. If you love this, don't miss our popular Chicken Fried Rice. This post may contain affiliate links.
Whosayna’s Shrimps Fried Rice step by step
- Take a wok keep on flame add a tbsp of butter or oil let it heat up add prawns and stirfry it till done, remove on a plate, use same wok add oil and then add garlic and ginger, stir it add veggies in 10 secs add prawns then rice and stir and toss add soy sauce, vinegar, black pepper and coriander leaves toss it well remove in serving bowl. NB: i added 2 chopped green chillies.
Shrimp is a fantastic healthy meal choice: it's low calorie and full of protein. Here are some of our favorite healthy shrimp recipes:. Shrimp fried rice – a quick and easy, super delicious take on fried rice that may become your favorite, weeknight comfort food. Here's an easy and super delicious recipe, that you should save and keep handy when you need a quick weeknight dinner. It's simple, and loved by all, and it takes no time to put on the table.