Creamy Corn Salad In Boat. Low Prices on Cream Style Corn. Before you jump to Creamy Corn Salad In Boat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better. Mostly, people have been taught to think that "comfort" foods are not good for the body and must be avoided.
I made this salad with corns and many veggies. I gave a little creamy texture to it. Combine the corn, red bell pepper, onion and jalapeño in a large bowl. You can have Creamy Corn Salad In Boat using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Corn Salad In Boat
- It’s 1 cup of frozen corn kernels.
- It’s 1 tbsp of hung curd.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped tomato.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated carrot.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped cucumber.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need Pinch of oregano.
- It’s 2 of cucumbers for boat.
In a separate bowl whisk together the yogurt, mayo, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Gently stir into the corn mixture. Add in the chopped cilantro and stir. In a large bowl, mix all veggies together.
Creamy Corn Salad In Boat instructions
- First boil corn kernels for 2- 3 min. Keep it in a strainer. Now chopped all veggies and keep ready..
- In a mixing bowl take corn kernels and all veggies together. Now add hung curd and mayonnaise to it and mix it well.Add salt, pepper powder and oregano to it and mix well..
- Now take a cucumber and peel it. Cut the cucumber lengthwise in two parts. To make boat hollow the centre portion of cucumber gently with the help of a spoon or knife. Fill these boats with corn salad. Put a triangle of carrot to the corner of the boat with help of toothpick. Beautiful and healthy salad is ready to serve..
In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese, mayo, and dill. Combine the cream cheese mixture with the mixed veggies then squeeze the juice from half a lime over the corn salad. In a large bowl, combine the corn, tomatoes, avocado, peppers and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad; toss to coat.