Easy (and Moist) Banana Cinammon Bread. To get that signature swirl, simply combine butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. You will "smoosh" together these ingredients with your fingers so some butter clumps remain. Sprinkle the cinnamon mixture between each layer of your banana batter and bake.
Mix together the softened butter and sugars, then add the remaining wet ingredients. Whisk together the dry ingredients in a separate bowl before mixing them into the wet ingredients. Mix together the sugar and cinnamon for the topping and sprinkle over the banana bread. You can have Easy (and Moist) Banana Cinammon Bread using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy (and Moist) Banana Cinammon Bread
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour,.
- It’s 3 of ripe bananas,.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda,.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk,.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cooking oil/melted butter,.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon,.
- It’s of Sugar(add it to your liking),.
- It’s 1 of egg.
Remove from the oven and allow to cool before serving. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. To make this cinnamon banana bread recipe, simply: Mix the dry ingredients – In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix the wet ingredients – In a medium bowl, whisk together bananas, eggs, milk, vanilla, honey, maple syrup, and coconut oil.
Easy (and Moist) Banana Cinammon Bread step by step
- In a bowl, Mash your bananas until it reaches a consistency of baby food(no need for perfection),.
- Add sugar, cooking oil/butter, cinnamon, an egg and whisk them together on a medium high speed,.
- Then add your milk and whisk for a min,.
- Sieve your flour and baking soda in the mixture and continue to whisk to form a batter consistency,.
- Preheat oven at 180°c and brush you baking tin with butter or cooking oil,.
- Pour your batter in the tin and bake for 40min or until you insert a skewer and it comes out clean,.
- When it's ready, cover the tin with a damp cloth and allow it to cool down..
Mix the wet into the dry ingredients until fully combined. Stir in the mashed bananas and milk. Add the sour cream, mashed bananas and vanilla extract and mix util combined. Add the dry ingredients and mix just until combined. Do not over mix or you'll end up with tough banana bread.