Mock McDonald's Apple Pie. They don't have to be of a perfectly uniform thickness. Melt the butter in a pot. Here's how you make McDonald's apple pies (and don't forget to get the full recipe with measurements, on the page down below): Combine butter, apples, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, and lemon juice in a shallow saucepan over medium heat.
Add apples, sugar, cinnamon, salt, and lemon juice. Bring to a simmer and cook. How to Make McDonald's Apple Pie. You can cook Mock McDonald's Apple Pie using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mock McDonald's Apple Pie
- You need of Pie Filling.
- It’s 1 of Apple (any type).
- You need 2 tbsp of Margarine or butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Lemon juice (Pokka lemon 100).
- Prepare 1 tsp of ★Cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of to 3 tablespoons ★Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Katakuriko or cornstarch.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare of Pie Crust.
- Prepare 4 of sheets Frozen puff pastry.
- It’s 1 of egg Egg yolk.
The warm molten apple encased in crispy pastry and fried to flaky perfection soon become everyone's favorite dessert. While other recipes use a thickening agent to keep the apple filling together since apples. How to Make McDonald's Fried Apple Pie. Defrost the puff pastry according to package directions.
Mock McDonald's Apple Pie step by step
- I used these frozen puff pastry. I took them out of the freezer and let them thaw out..
- Peel the apple and slice into 5 mm wedges. They don't have to be of a perfectly uniform thickness. Melt the butter in a pot..
- Add the apples to the pot and cook until softened, about 15 minutes. I prefer them to retain a little crunch, so I try not to overcook them..
- Once the apples are cooked to your liking, add the ★ ingredients, plus katakuriko and water. If it seems like there is too much water, boil some off. Once it is done cooking, let cool..
- When the filling is done, take a baking sheet out of the oven, and preheat the oven to 210℃. Butter the pie pan..
- Use 2 sheets to cover the pie pan. Press with your fingers to blend and cover any gaps in the sides with the leftover dough. Cut off the excess..
- Add the filling. Then, cut the remaining sheets into long, thin strips and lay on top as shown in the picture. When you have placed all the vertical strips, brush with a beaten egg. Then place the horizontal strips and brush with the egg again..
- Bake at 210℃ for 7-8 minutes and then at 190℃ for 6-8 minutes. (Check the directions on the puff pastry package). Keep an eye on the color of the crust and adjust the baking time as necessary..
Dice apples into small pieces and place them in a pot over medium heat. Add butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, vanilla extract, lemon juice, and salt. Spoon cooked apples onto each one of the. Crispy on the outside, deliciously hot and sweet on the inside. In light of local and national government regulations, opening hours and services are variable and subject to change.