Steak Quesadillas. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Award-winning Meat As Chosen By Michelin-Star Chefs, Delivered To Your Door.
Next time you're cooking steaks on the barbecue, why not try going one step further and use them to fill crisp quesadillas. Juicy slices of steak, charred sweetcorn and a sprinkling of melted cheese make the ultimate BBQ quesadilla filling. Fresh tomatoes are charred on the barbecue for a tangy salsa to serve alongside. You can have Steak Quesadillas using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak Quesadillas
- You need 1 of Steak per quesadilla.
- Prepare 1 of Large onion.
- Prepare of Dairy free shredded mozzarella (whatever cheese you want).
- It’s 2 of Gluten free tortilla shells per quesadilla (whatever shells you want).
- You need of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Steak seasoning.
How to Make Steak Quesadillas Cook the steak: Season the steak with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and ground cumin on both sides. Now, make the quesadillas by topping one tortilla first with ¼ of the cooked meat and then with ¼ of the Cacique Oaxaca Cheese that has been separated into strings. Top with another tortilla and, with the help of a wide spatula, place on a preheated griddle or comal. Press gently to seal the tortillas.
Steak Quesadillas instructions
- Marinate steaks in soy, Worcestershire for a few hours..
- Add steak seasoning to steaks..
- Cut onion and add salt pepper and oil to caramelize. Can do on stovetop or grill.
- Grill steaks to your liking..
- Cut steak into slices..
- Take one tortilla shell. Add some shredded cheese. Then add steak slices to over tortilla. Add caramelized onions and top with more cheese. Add another tortilla shell..
- Grill the quesadilla on both sides until cheese is melted and grilled to your liking..
- Enjoy with your favorite guacamole, salsa, or just like it is!.
Cook the quesadilla on medium heat. Our deliciously cheesy quesadillas make a quick lunch or supper. Fill them with sweet potato, beans, chicken, chorizo, veg or more in a warm tortilla wrap. Thinly slice steak and spread evenly on tortillas over the cheese. Add sautéed onions on top of the steak and top with remaining cheese.