Our Family Recipe For Ginger Pork. Great recipe for Our Family Recipe For Ginger Pork. Whenever we want to eat meat, I make this juicy, soft dish that the children can easily eat too. The seasoning combines all the flavors I like.
The best place to find and share home cooked recipes.. Transfer to a baking dish In a bowl, mix the honey, water, soy sauce, onion, ginger and pepper. Let the first side brown, flip the pieces with tongs or a spatula, and brown the second side. You can have Our Family Recipe For Ginger Pork using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Our Family Recipe For Ginger Pork
- Prepare 600 grams of Pork shoulder or roast meat, for ginger pork.
- Prepare of Flavoring ingredients:.
- You need 4 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sake (a no-salt added type).
- You need 2 tbsp of + 1/2 tablespoon Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mirin (a no-salt added type).
- Prepare 1 large of piece Freshly grated ginger.
Transfer the pork to a plate. Return the pan to the heat and add in the garlic and ginger. Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Garlic & Ginger Pork with Creamy sauce.
Our Family Recipe For Ginger Pork step by step
- Mix all the flavoring ingredients (marinade) together and pour it into a flat container..
- Make some cuts along the grain in the pork and cut notches into the sinews..
- Marinate the meat for at least 30 minutes, making sure it's coated in the marinade..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan, spread out the pork slices and cook..
- Transfer the pork to serving plates and serve with your favorite vegetables on the side. It's even better if you serve it with some grated ginger..
We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Before you jump to Garlic & Ginger Pork with Creamy sauce. That made the pork very tender and just the right amount of flavor. I liked the idea of using the meat cut into strips instead of chunks. My recipe box is full of delicious pork recipes, but this fast-to-fix stir-fry really stands out from the rest.