Steak Quesadillas. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Award-winning Meat As Chosen By Michelin-Star Chefs, Delivered To Your Door.
Add a tortilla to the pan, top with cheese. Then, add steak, peppers, and onions to half of the tortilla. Fold the cheesy side over the steak side using a spatula,. You can cook Steak Quesadillas using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steak Quesadillas
- Prepare of Steak per quesadilla.
- You need of Large onion.
- Prepare of Dairy free shredded mozzarella (whatever cheese you want).
- It’s of Gluten free tortilla shells per quesadilla (whatever shells you want).
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- You need of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of Steak seasoning.
Next time you're cooking steaks on the barbecue, why not try going one step further and use them to fill crisp quesadillas. Juicy slices of steak, charred sweetcorn and a sprinkling of melted cheese make the ultimate BBQ quesadilla filling. Fresh tomatoes are charred on the barbecue for a tangy salsa to serve alongside. Meanwhile, pat dry steak and generously season with salt and pepper.
Steak Quesadillas step by step
- Marinate steaks in soy, Worcestershire for a few hours..
- Add steak seasoning to steaks..
- Cut onion and add salt pepper and oil to caramelize. Can do on stovetop or grill.
- Grill steaks to your liking..
- Cut steak into slices..
- Take one tortilla shell. Add some shredded cheese. Then add steak slices to over tortilla. Add caramelized onions and top with more cheese. Add another tortilla shell..
- Grill the quesadilla on both sides until cheese is melted and grilled to your liking..
- Enjoy with your favorite guacamole, salsa, or just like it is!.
Cut both avocados in half, remove pits and scoop out all halves from the skin using a large spoon; discard skin. Now, make the quesadillas by topping one tortilla first with ¼ of the cooked meat and then with ¼ of the Cacique Oaxaca Cheese that has been separated into strings. Top with another tortilla and, with the help of a wide spatula, place on a preheated griddle or comal. Press gently to seal the tortillas. Cook the quesadilla on medium heat.