Banana Yogurt Monkey Bread. Always Organic & Non-GMO Project Verified. Know More & Locate The Store Closest To You! Our Products Were Organic Even Before It Was Cool!
Put the yeast in a bread machine, and start the dough-only program. Test the dough with your finger to see if it's risen enough. Slices of banana mixed into an ooey-gooey monkey bread make a delightful twist on classic banana bread the kiddos will love. You can have Banana Yogurt Monkey Bread using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Yogurt Monkey Bread
- Prepare 90 grams of Bananas.
- You need 80 grams of Plain yogurt.
- It’s 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 20 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 22 grams of Sugar.
- You need 2 1/2 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- You need 22 grams of Unsalted butter.
- It’s of For the syrup:.
- Prepare 30 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 30 grams of Unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of water.
- You need 1 dash of bit Cinnamon powder.
Beat in eggs and vanilla extract. Mix in flour and allspice gradually until batter is blended. Fold in bananas and banana-flavored yogurt. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking soda and salt.
Banana Yogurt Monkey Bread instructions
- Mash up the banana with a fork to turn it into a paste. Put the yeast in a bread machine, and start the dough-only program. Add the butter after 5 minutes..
- Test the dough with your finger to see if it's risen enough. If it hasn't, keep it rising. When it's done, take the dough out onto a work surface, and punch it down to deflate..
- Divide the dough into 24 to 30 portions and round out each one. Leave to rest for 15 minutes. I divided it into 26 portions this time, but the number can be approximate..
- While the dough rests, make the syrup. Put all the syrup ingredients in a pan, and dissolve over low heat. Add cinnamon if you like..
- When the dough has rested, press down on each piece with your hands to form 6cm diameter circles..
- Pinch the dough together as shown to seal them closed on the bottom like this..
- Pinch closed from side to side too, round in the corners, and pinch closed securely. Roll to form a ball..
- Dip each ball in syrup, and pack into an oiled kugelhopf mold with the seam side up. Pour any remaining syrup into the mold..
- Leave it to rise to double its size. Preheat the oven to 200°C when the time is right..
- Lower the oven temperature to 180°C, and bake for 24 minutes. When it's baked, drop the mold onto your countertop from about a 15cm height to push out the hot air. Invert onto a plate..
- Take care not to burn yourself as you rip up and eat the hot bread. It's so good, you won't be able to stop. It's delicious when cooled down too..
In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the mashed bananas, eggs, Greek yogurt, vegetable oil and vanilla extract. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until combined. Rub a little butter on the inside of a loaf pan to coat the bottom and sides. Mash the banana well, then add it to a large bowl along with the yogurt, eggs, sugar, melted butter, and vanilla. Whisk these ingredients until they're well combined.