Chicken Bread recipe. Choose from a large selection of easy-to-prepare meals. Everything you need in one box. Add the milk, cook till thick, mix in the shredded chicken add chopped green chilies and coriander leaves, remove and cool completely.
Form the dough by slowly adding warm water. Be sure to do this gradually, as you don't want a very wet dough. Take a boneless chicken and chop it and boil it. You can have Chicken Bread recipe using 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bread recipe
- Prepare of Dough:.
- It’s 2 cups of Maida (Flour).
- Prepare 1 & ½ tsp of Khameer (Yeast) instant.
- You need 1 & ½ tsp of Cheeni (Sugar).
- You need 1 tsp of Namak (Salt).
- You need 1/4 cup of Doodh (Milk) room temp.
- Prepare 5-6 tbs of Oil.
- You need 5-6 tbs of Pani (Water) warm or as required.
- You need of Chicken filling:.
- It’s 2 tbs of Makhan (Butter).
- It’s 2 tbs of Pyaz (Onion) Chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of Maida (All-purpose flour).
- You need 1 cup of Doodh (Milk).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Kali mirch powder (black pepper powder).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Namak (Salt).
- It’s 1 & ½ cup of Chicken Boiled & shredded.
- You need 2 tbs of Dhania (Green coriander).
- Prepare 2 tbs of Shimla mirch (Capsicum).
- You need 2 tbs of Zaitoon (Olives).
- It’s of Assembling:.
- It’s of Chicken filling.
- You need 1 of Anda (Egg) + Doodh (Milk) 1 tsp.
- You need of Safed til (sesame seeds) as required.
When the yeast has risen, add the all purpose flour, milk powder, salt, egg and oil. Add more warm water as required to knead it into a soft dough. Sure, breaded chicken may not be the absolute healthiest meal around, but sometimes, you just need some comfort food. Plus, with lighter options like baked chicken parm and piña colada chicken.
Chicken Bread recipe instructions
- Dough: In bowl, add all-purpose flour,instant yeast,sugar and salt,mix well. Make a well,add milk and gradually add oil and mix it with the help of hands..
- Add warm water (as required), mix and knead well until all ingredients are combined..
- Take dough,punch and knead it again and grease the dough with oil..
- Cover and leave the dough for 1 & 1 ½ hour in a warm place. Knead dough again,cover and rest again for 30 minutes. Bread dough is ready..
- Chicken filling: Boil the chicken with salt and black pepper powder, shredded and set aside. In wok,add butter,let it melt then add onion and sauté little..
- Add all-purpose flour and sauté until its color changes. Remove from heat,add milk,whisk continuously to avoid any lumps formation..
- Bring back on heat,add black pepper powder, salt and mix it. Add boiled and shredded chicken,green coriander,capsicum,olives and mix well. In filling, you can use vegetables or mince (any of your choice)..
- Assembling: Roll out the dough into a rectangular shape with the help of rolling pin..
- Place the filling in the center of the dough. Make slits/cuts with the help of knife on both of the longer sides..
- Start bringing the top most slit ends across from each other alternately. Keep going, remember to alternate,left to right and right to left..
- Put dough in a baking tray, apply egg-wash,sprinkle nigella and sesame seeds then bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for about 20-25 minutes. (Egg-wash means to beat an egg with a tbs. of milk then brush it all over your bread).
- Serve Hot and enjoy.
In a medium bowl, toss chicken and ¾ cup buffalo sauce together. With quick-cooking wild rice, mushrooms, pearl onions, chicken broth, and half-and-half, this recipe transforms chicken breasts into something deliciously different. A healthier, simpler, and more savory take on sesame chicken. This recipe can be made with regular flour or with a gluten-free flour mix, along with basic ingredients you can already find in your kitchen. Lay on a piece of waxed paper.