Simple Spaghetti Recipe. Huge Selection on Second Hand Books. World of Books is one of the largest online sellers of second-hand books in the world Search For Quick easy recipes With Us. Enjoy spaghetti with chicken and a walnut, garlic and lemon sauce to make this quick and easy midweek meal.
Try our fresh and simple vegetarian spaghetti recipe with creamy mozzarella, smashed olives and ajvar. Ajvar, a sauce traditionally from the Balkans and made up primarily of red peppers, is super quick and easy to whip up, perfect for summer. Garlic spaghetti with kale and chilli. You can have Simple Spaghetti Recipe using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Spaghetti Recipe
- You need of Green Onions/Parsley.
- Prepare of Beef/Chicken Sausage.
- It’s 3 of Garlic cloves.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil (bertolli classico).
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Oyster Sauce.
- It’s 100 gr of Spaghetti (la fonte).
- It’s Pinch of Himalayan Salt (I use 1 tablespoon).
On medium heat melt the butter and sautee the onion and bell peppers. Add the hamburger meat and cook until meat is well done. Add the tomato sauce, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Salt, pepper and garlic powder can be adjusted to your own tastes.
Simple Spaghetti Recipe step by step
- Chop all the garlic cloves and green onions.
- While your ingredients are ready, now let’s boil your spaghetti into hot water. Don’t forget to add a pinch of salt into the boiling water. Then wait (7 minutes) so your spaghetti cooked..
- Prepare the pan and pour the olive oil. If you want to make your spaghetti more tasty you can add another tablespoon of olive oil. Add the garlic and let it fried a little, then add the sausage..
- After the sausage is almost cooked, then add your cooked spaghetti into the pan. Stir it till all of them combined..
- Now add the soy sauce. Wait for awhile then add the oyster sauce. No need another salf for this simple spaghetti recipe..
- Voila! Now your simple spaghetti is served..
Butter-roasted cherry tomato pasta. by Rachel Phipps. Pasta and balsamic vinegar in the. Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions until al dente. Heat up a skillet and add the olive oil and butter. Saute the garlic until aromatic, then add the spaghetti.