Reese’s Cookie 🍪Dough Cheesecake. Here is how you cook it. Prepare … Reese's Cookie 🍪Dough Cheesecake is something which I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
This Reese's Cheesecake is as delicious as it sounds. It starts with a perfectly baked brownie crust that's filled with chocolate and peanut butter chips followed by creamy peanut butter cream cheese filling and topped with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Rich and decadent, it's perfect for any occasion! You can cook Reese’s Cookie 🍪Dough Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Reese’s Cookie 🍪Dough Cheesecake
- Prepare 2 packages of cream cheese (8 ounce), softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of Reeses’s cookie dough.
- You need 1 of graham cracker crust.
Put the chocolate sandwich cookies in a food processor and process until they form fine crumbs. Add in the butter and salt and process to combine. Wrap aluminum foil around the sides and the bottom of the springform pan. Prepare cheesecake layer by beating cream cheese, egg, sugar, vanilla extract, and salt until creamy.
Reese’s Cookie 🍪Dough Cheesecake instructions
- Beat together in large bowl with an electric mixer : cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract……
- Add eggs and cinnamon powder, mix well…….
- Break up part of the cookie dough, about 1/2 cup, and stir into cream cheese mixture……..
- Pour mixture into graham cracker crust……..
- Top pie with remaining cookie dough……..
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes…….
- Let cool before serving, or refrigerate overnight for best flavor ! Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
Press half of cookie dough into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Spread cream cheese mixture over the top. Drop remaining cookie dough evenly over the top. Pour the cheesecake mix in an even layer over the cookie dough and Oreos. Sprinkle Reese's Pieces on top of the cheesecake batter.