Garlic Parmesan Fried Chicken Wings. Buy now from our gourmet selection the best Parmigiano Reggiano PDO directly from Italy. Choose the quality, Italy has never been so close. Remove the wings from the oil and allow to drain on a plate lined with paper towels.
In a large bowl, stir together melted butter, garlic, parsley, half of the Parmesan, and pepper. Place the cooked wings on top of the mixture, sprinkle with salt, and toss it all together. Sprinkle remaining Parmesan over the top of the wings and serve. You can cook Garlic Parmesan Fried Chicken Wings using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Fried Chicken Wings
- Prepare 800 gr (28 oz) of chicken wings.
- You need of Juice from half of lime.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt (to taste).
- You need of Ground black pepper to taste.
- Prepare as needed of Sweet potato starch or corn starch.
- It’s 3 tbs of my homemade garlic butter spread (see recipe).
- You need of Grated parmesan cheese to taste.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
Combine mashed garlic, olive oil, black pepper, and red pepper flakes in a large bowl. Add chicken wings and bread crumbs; toss to coat. Parmesan Garlic Fried Chicken are deep fried chicken wings coated with a crispy garlic crust tossed in garlic and Parmesan cheese infused butter then topped with more grated Parmesan cheese, its pungent, its crispy but juicy inside, its garlicky, mildly hot and its deep fried, what else can go wrong. Spritz the chicken wings with cooking oil.
Garlic Parmesan Fried Chicken Wings step by step
- Mix wings with lime juice. Leave it for 5 minutes..
- Rinse then dry the wings with paper towel..
- Mix salt, pepper and garlic powder..
- Sprinkle the mix to wings. Mix them well..
- Cover and put them in the fridge for at least 3 hours..
- Take the wings out..
- Sprinkle with the starch. Coat the wings with the starch..
- Heat the oil for deep frying..
- Fry the wings until they are cooked through..
- In another pan, melt the garlic butter..
- Add the fried wings. Sprinkle with grated parmesan as much as you like. Mix them well..
- Turn off the heat..
- Garnish with parsley and more grated parmesan. Serve with ranch dressing if you like..
Remove the chicken wings from the air fryer or oven and drizzle the wings in the garlic parmesan sauce. Garlic Parmesan wings are crispy like fried chicken, but this air fryer recipe makes them so much easier. Make chicken wings for dinner tonight! Make chicken wings for dinner tonight! Finger food is one of our favorite appetizers when we go to restaurants.