Baked Hyderabadi Toast. I innovated by baking in Airfryer.instead of frying (originally it is prepared with deep frying). Mash the boiled potatoes in a bowl. Add Worcestershire sauce/ lemon juice , green chillies, salt to taste and corriander leaves to it.
Hyderabadi Toast is a very popular snack from the streets for Hyderabad. Hyderabadi Toast is a mouthwatering snack. I innovated by baking in Airfryer.instead of frying (originally it is prepared with deep frying). You can cook Baked Hyderabadi Toast using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Hyderabadi Toast
- It’s 4 slices of white bread.
- It’s 1 of recipe of batata wadas mixture (it's recipe shared before).
- You need As required of Maida thin paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely chopped & boiled carrot,french beans, green peas.
- You need 1 tsp of green chillies ginger paste.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 slice of lemon juice.
- It’s 4 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dates(khajur) chutney.
- It’s 1/4 cup of garlic chutney.
- It’s 1/4 cup of green coriander chutney.
- Prepare For of garnishing:.
- You need As required of Besan Sev.
- You need 1 of small finely chopped onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of finely chopped fresh coriander leaves.
Hyderabadi Toast is a chatpata chaat like open toast. Deep fried bread is layered with cooked and spiced potatoes, chutneys and sev. This is the most popular and loved street food of Hyderabad. Hyderabadi Toast is a classic toasted bread preparation with authentic Hyderabadi flavours.
Baked Hyderabadi Toast instructions
- Make batata wada mixture as per my recipe shared in baked batata wada. Boil finely chopped french beans, carrot,green peas add green chillies ginger paste,garam masala, lemon juice, sugar and salt and mix well and keep aside. Cut bread slices to make triangular shape slices. Take 1/2 cup maida,add enough water,a pinch of salt make semi thick paste..Keep all ingredients ready..
- To assemble..Take 2 triangular shape bread slices. On it spread batata wada mixture..as shown..
- On them press mix vegetables mixture..as shown..
- Spread maida paste on prepared bread slices.. Drizzle 1/2 tsp oil on each slice as shown. Place them in Airfryer..
- Bake for 7-8 mins at 180 temperature..
- Spread red Khajur chutney, garlic chutney and green coriander chutney as shown..
- On it sprinkle besan sev, finely chopped onion and coriander leaves..
- Serve Baked Hyderabadi Toast with tomato sauce and green coriander chutney..
The bread slices are stuffed with potatoes, sauce and chutneys before toasting or grilling them. Serve hyderabadi toast with cheese and tomato chili sauce. Add your private note Hyderabadi Toast is a chatpata chaat like open toast. Deep fried bread is layered with cooked and spiced potatoes, chutneys and sev. Hyderabadi Toast makes a nice party snack, as well as an exciting evening tea snack.