Easy dessert 🍮. Huge Selection on Second Hand Books. World of Books is one of the largest online sellers of second-hand books in the world Deals Everyday for Your Kitchen and Home. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Condensed milk is the secret to this super snappy Italian dessert. Fast desserts don't necessarily compromise on flavour and wow-factor: flash-cooked crêpes suzettes are impressive and delicious, while simple syllabubs and macerated summer fruits make the most. Cooked apples, crunchy biscuit crumbs, toffee sauce and whipped cream are layered in a glass for an easy dessert or sweet snack. You can cook Easy dessert 🍮 using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy dessert 🍮
- It’s 2 of nestle media crema table cream.
- It’s 1 packet of creme caramel powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of instant coffee.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 packs of Tea biscuits.
This dessert crepe recipe will become a staple in your house. Sprinkle these warm crepes with sugar and lemon, or try with chocolate spread and banana. A healthier take on classic apple crumble, this easy dessert recipe tops soft cinnamon apples with a butter-free granola (which also makes a brilliant breakfast). This super simple raspberry dessert is the perfect light end to a meal.
Easy dessert 🍮 step by step
- Mix milk with instant coffee.
- Dip biscuits into milk coffee.
- Layer 2 layers.
- In a bowl mix the caramel powder the nestle crema table cream all together.
- Add the mixed cream onto the biscuits.
- Drizzle the caramel sauce on top and enjoy if u don’t want the caramel from the packet drizzle chocolate or caramel sauce by Hersey’s enjoy.
Made with just a handful of ingredients, you can whip up glasses of cranachan for a crowd in just fifteen minutes. Make this cornflake cake for a fabulously easy family dessert that uses simple ingredients. I dressed up an angel food cake mix with some nuts, spice and applesauce to make an easy and light dessert. I serve it with a dollop of whipped topping mixed with a half cup of sour cream. —Joan Buehnerkemper, Teutopolis, Illinois. Peach Bavarian Fruit molds are my specialty.