Scrambled eggs and vegetable recipe. Read customer reviews & Find best sellers. Discover The Latest Outdoor Collection Now. Selected For You By Our Experts.
Pour the egg mixture over the cooked vegetables. Stir/scrape until the eggs are almost set. Add cheese; turn off the heat and let the eggs melt the cheese. You can have Scrambled eggs and vegetable recipe using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Scrambled eggs and vegetable recipe
- Prepare 5 of ripe tomatoes.
- Prepare 6 of large eggs.
- Prepare of Red bonnet peppers.
- It’s of Sardine.
- It’s of Diced Carrots.
- You need of Diced green beans.
- You need of Onions sliced.
- You need cubes of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Salt (optional).
- It’s 2 of cooking spoon vegetable oil.
Beat the eggs together in a small bowl then stir in the milk. Spray a non-stick frying pan with the cooking oil spray. Turn the heat on high, then down to medium when the pan begins to smoke. Add the pepper and mushrooms first to the pan.
Scrambled eggs and vegetable recipe step by step
- Rinse everything and slice separately including the tomatoes. Place pot on heat, add vegetable oil. When it heats, add onions, peppers, allow to sauté for some minutes, add the sliced tomatoes, carrots and green beans. Allow to sauté for some minutes until the carrots are softened. Add seasoning cubes..
- Break the eggs in a bowl, whisk and add to the sauce on heat. Add sardine and stir everything repeatedly at intervals until cooked and scrambled. Taste for salt and drop from heat..
Crack the egg into a small bowl and whisk. Add the whole milk to the egg and mix. Heat the vegetable oil spread in a non-stick saucepan. Add the egg and cook on a low heat, stirring continuously until the egg scrambles. It's another low-effort recipe for preparing a quick weeknight meal.