Chicken Tinga Enchiladas. Add a single tortilla to a plate and fill with a couple tablespoons of the Chicken Tinga, plenty of cheese, a sprinkling of chopped onion, and any pickled goods you are using. Roll tight and place seam side down in a baking dish. You can use any size tortillas, I use large burrito size.
The amount of sour cream depends on just how creamy you would like the filling of your enchiladas to be. This is the filling for the enchiladas. Chicken Tinga, a classic shredded chicken taco or tostada filling prepared with sliced onions and a tomato chipotle sauce is a full-flavored crowd pleaser. You can cook Chicken Tinga Enchiladas using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Tinga Enchiladas
- Prepare 1 of See my recipe for Chicken Tinga for filling..
- It’s 1 packages of Flour Tortillas.
- It’s 2 can of Enchilada Sauce.
- You need 1 packages of Shredded cheddar.
- It’s 1 can of Black olives – sliced.
It has a smoky flavor with just enough heat from the chipotle. Instant Pot Chicken Tinga Tacos: Blend all sauce ingredients (I did not saute them first). Add sauce to Instant Pot along with about a pound of chicken breasts. Shred chicken in sauce and serve.
Chicken Tinga Enchiladas step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Fill tortilla shells with Leftover Tinga. You can use any size tortillas, I use large burrito size. Pour some Enchilada Sauce on bottom of pan. Roll up filling inside tortilla and place in pan..
- Pour Enchilada Sauce over top of rolled enchiladas. Cover with cheese. Add sliced black olives. Drizzle more enchilada Sauce over cheese and olives..
- Place in oven for 30 mins. Enjoy!.
Place chicken thighs, garlic cloves, halved onion, salt, oregano, water, and chicken stock, and water in a large pot. Bring to a simmer over high heat; reduce to medium-low. Choose from seasoned ground beef, chicken tinga or cheese & onion. The Sour Cream Chicken Tinga enchiladas are thebomb.com. The chicken is seasoned really well.