Cream of chicken and corn soup. Helping you cut the cost of pet care. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Rinse and clean chicken fillets thoroughly.
Stir in the chicken base and stock and bring the mixture to a simmer. Sprinkle over the chives and serve. Combine the water, stock, carrot, celery and onion in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. You can cook Cream of chicken and corn soup using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream of chicken and corn soup
- You need of For the broth:.
- Prepare 4-5 pieces of chicken thigh part.
- It’s 3-4 cups of water.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 inch of onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- It’s 1/2 of bay leaf.
- You need 3-4 of ground black pepper.
- You need of For the soup:.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded chicken.
- You need 1 cup of boiled sweet corn.
- It’s 1 of small potato boiled.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s 1/2 cup of green onion finely chopped.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer. In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Cook onion and shallots in butter until translucent. Pour in strained stock and chicken meat and stir in stock, parsley, salt, pepper, potatoes and sweetcorn.
Cream of chicken and corn soup step by step
- First make the chicken broth. In a stainless steel pan add all the ingredients for the broth and let boil for 20 mins on low flame..
- In a sauce pan add butter, garlic and onion. Cook for a minute. Then add the shredded chicken, corn and green onion..
- Then add the chicken broth. After one boil, blend nicely till creamy texture appears..
- Now get the pan back to the flame and add the cream. Mix well and cook for 5 minutes, add salt and pepper according to taste. Note: you can add green chillies dipped in vinegar for a fiery taste..
- Serve hot with baked cheese potatoes..
Take the cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup and mix this with two and half cups of warm water. Mix this until the soup is completely dissolved and there are no clumps. Add fresh cream to the onions. Place the chicken meat in a large bowl. Add a ladle of the boiling soup into it.