Chicken Taco Soup. Check Out Great Products On eBay. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Lay chicken breasts on top of the mixture, pressing down slightly just until covered by the other ingredients. Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat until shimmering. Add the broth, beans, and tomatoes and their juices, then stir to combine. You can have Chicken Taco Soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Taco Soup
- It’s 1 of small whole chicken.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can of pinto beans-drained.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can of black beans-drained.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can of sweet corn-drained.
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of can of green enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 (14.5 oz) of can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 (4 oz) of can of diced green chilies.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of can of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- You need of Cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder.
- You need 2 cups of Mexican cheese blend.
Place the onion, chili beans, black beans, corn, tomato sauce, beer, and diced tomatoes in a slow cooker. Add taco seasoning, and stir to blend. Lay chicken breasts on top of the mixture, pressing down slightly until just covered by the other ingredients. In a large pot over medium heat, heat oil.
Chicken Taco Soup instructions
- Instead of boiling and shredding the chicken, my supermarket had whole shredded rotisserie chickens ready to go. I recommend that route..
- Put your liner in your Crockpot, I never use it without. Combine all ingredients and mix in the seasonings to your liking,.
- Put the Crockpot on HIGH for 4 hours, or LOW for 8. Half way through put 1 cup of the cheese in, and sue the other to put on top when you serve it. Garnish with corn chips. Enjoy..
This chicken taco soup recipe has a flavorful Rotel tomato cream cheese broth, black beans, corn, and plenty of tender chicken. It's fast and easy to make! You can eat this soup as-is (it's plenty filling), or load it up with your favorite toppings, taco style. I love a good Tex-Mex soup! This recipe is based on my popular Creamy Taco Soup (made with ground beef), and I figured it was time to.