Edible Cookie Dough. First and most important. removing just eggs doesn't make any edible cookie dough recipe "safe". It's been in the news about raw flour and salmonella poisoning. But it's super easy to toast / bake raw flour and it also adds a nice flavor dimension.
Raw flour itself can contain E. coli contamination, and can be just as damaging to your health as raw eggs that contain salmonella bacteria. Though this is technically a dough, we don't suggest baking it. If you're craving something fresh out of the oven, stick with one of our delicious chocolate chip or sugar cookie recipes! You can have Edible Cookie Dough using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Edible Cookie Dough
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- It’s Half of a cup of milk.
- You need 3 tablespoons of powdered.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Chocolate melted (a piece of chocolate a small piece).
- Prepare 1 bag of chocolate chips.
There are two main ways to heat treat flour so that it's safe to eat in edible cookie dough. Edible cookie dough is sweet and delicious! It's like eating the real cookie dough, minus the eggs so you can eat it by the spoon full or dip it with your favorite snacks. This edible cookie dough recipe is so easy to make because it only has a few ingredients and it takes minutes to come together.
Edible Cookie Dough instructions
- Put the flour in a pan and preheat oven at 250 and put the flour in the pan inside (To kill bacteria).
- Next take out the flour and add the sugar and the salt and mix then add your milk.
- Now melt a piece of chocolate and add it to the mix of flour sugar and salt and milk.
- Lastly add the chocolate chips mix good.
- Eat and enjoy it's that simple!!!!!.
Because of the possibility of e-coli being found in flour it's now a good idea to heat it in the oven to kill off any possible bacteria before consuming for things like cookie dough. And of course let's skip the eggs. As long as you replace the eggs with milk (or use pasteurized eggs) and heat-treat your flour, you should be able to make almost any cookie dough edible (unless there is some other questionable ingredient in there). Here are some great ones to try as edible cookie dough versions: Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies Dark Chocolate Butterscotch Cookies A delicious, classic chocolate chip Edible Cookie Dough you can safely eat without baking! This is the BEST cookie dough!