Chili Mac. New Products & Brands Arriving Daily! Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Instructions Heat oil in large heavy-based pot (or casserole pot) over medium-high heat.
Mix in the crushed tomatoes along with. Chili mac is a dish prepared using chili and macaroni as primary ingredients, which is often topped or intermingled with cheese. Some versions are made using prepared or homemade macaroni and cheese. You can cook Chili Mac using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chili Mac
- You need of Leftover 'Dad's Chili' (my recipe).
- Prepare of Cheesy Tomato Pasta Sauce (my recipe).
- Prepare of (Substitute mozz with cheddar, if desired).
- It’s of Macaroni noodles.
It is a common dish in the cuisine of the Midwestern United States, and is also popular in other areas of the United States. A spicy twist on regular chili mac; the jalapenos give it some real zing! This recipe is easily converted to a stove-top recipe by sauteing the vegetables, adding all the ingredients together and heating them through. Used leftover pasta and made my own chili seasonings.
Chili Mac instructions
- Cook macaroni noodles and drain, leave in strainer..
- In same saucepan, combine butter and milk/cream and heat until smooth..
- Add tomato sauce/puree, blend well, then add shredded cheese and stir until melted..
- Add leftover chili, heat for 3min, then stir in macaroni and remove from heat..
Directions In a large pot, boil pasta until al dente. Meanwhile, in a big, deep pot, brown beef in oil over medium high heat. Add hot pasta to chili pot and stir to coat pasta evenly. Remove from heat and garnish big bowlfuls of. What are some other variations to Chili Mac and Cheese?