Marble banana bread. How To Make Marbled Banana Bread Begin by combining the flour, baking soda and salt. Combine the bananas and sugar in a large bowl and mash with a potato masher or fork until mostly smooth with just a few small pieces of banana left. Add the oil and eggs and stir until combined.
Whisk in brown sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and salt until thoroughly combined. Marbled banana bread has swirls of cocoa through it which go great with the banana. This is a classic banana loaf with a little something special. You can have Marble banana bread using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marble banana bread
- It’s 1/2 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Castor sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of Flour (maida).
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- It’s of Ripe banana 3(medium sized).
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
This Marbled Chocolate Banana Bread is a super moist banana bread with swirls of chocolate, simple to make and it's a true decadent treat! Marbled Chocolate Banana Bread You all know I love a good banana bread but this marbled chocolate banana bread has got to be my favorite because chocolate and bananas are such a classic and delicious combo. How to Make Marbled Banana Bread Melt the butter in a large, microwave-safe mixing bowl. Whisk in the mashed banana until well-combined.
Marble banana bread step by step
- Preheat oven at 180C.
- Mashed banana set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix all dry ingredients except cocoa powder.
- In another large separate bowl cream butter & sugar until light & fluffy, add an egg one at a time beat it well after every addition.
- Add mashed banana with vanilla in egg mixture, stir it all together.
- Now fold all dry ingredients in mixture..
- Separate 1 cup from prepared mixture then add cocoa powder in it and fold it.
- Pour mixture in greased pan, (2 tbsp of white mixture with 1 tbsp of cocoa mixture).
- With the help of skewer made marble effect..
- Bake it for 50-60 minutes at 180C or until toothpick instered comes out clean.
- Let it cool on wire rack Tadda Enjoy with coffee or tea.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt, stirring with a whisk. Add banana, egg substitute, and yogurt; beat until blended. Following traditional "marble" bread design basics, this recipe uses the banana base with added chocolate and then you "swirl" into the plain banana base. I thought the chocolate was a tad "lost" in the banana flavor in this case. It was tasty and dense, but moist like a traditional banana bread, and like other reviewers posted it is not too sweet.