Lauren's Taco Soup. Preheat large pot over medium-high heat. Break apart ground beef as it browns. From Tex-Mex to more authentic recipes, I have tons of recipes to choose from.
Drain the beef, onion and green pepper. Add it to the tomato, bean & corn mixture. Crockpot Sweet Corn Chowder Recipe with Sausage. You can cook Lauren's Taco Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lauren's Taco Soup
- It’s 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves (I use about 8) yes, I'm a garlic fiend.
- It’s 1 of medium yellow onion chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 packet of dry ranch seasoning mix.
- It’s 3 (15 oz) of cans tomatoes (I use diced and fire roasted).
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 can of kidney beans, drained.
- It’s 1 can of black beans, drained.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of frozen corn.
Lauren's Latest – a food and lifestyle blog for busy parents, featuring family-friendly, tried. Crock pot taco soup: To make taco soup in the crock pot, first brown your ground beef on the stove top. Add the cooked ground beef and remaining ingredients to the slow cooker. Place a large pot over medium heat.
Lauren's Taco Soup step by step
- Brown hamburger meat, garlic and onion in a 6 qt soup pot. Drain off any remaining grease..
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium low and simmer for at least 20 minutes. I also throw a hand full of shredded taco cheese in the pot and let it melt. Serve hot with garnishes..
- Notes: I sometimes add more tomatoes, sauce, corn and beans so I can have leftovers..
- Optional garnishes: tortilla chips, sour cream, shredded cheese or green onions..
Stir in beans, tomato sauce, spices, chicken stock and bring to boil. Reduce to simmer and place whole chicken breasts into soup. First, dice your onion and sauté it with the beefless grounds. Warm the meat and brown the onions over medium heat. Add the beans, corn, diced tomatoes, green chiles, taco seasoning and ranch mix.