Balti gosht. Balti sauce is based on garlic and onions, with turmeric and garam masala, among other spices. Balti gosht is eaten in Pakistan and North India, as well as other parts of the world, such as Great Britain. Balti Gosht Recipe, Pakistani Balti Mutton recipe is a delicious mutton preparation that is served in a wok that is called as balti.
Up there, in the freezing danger of the world's highest mountains, Balti porters, known for their incredible hardiness, carry the supplies needed for Western adventurers to fulfil their high-altitude dreams. Heat ghee in kadhai and add cumin seeds, ginger garlic paste followed by mutton & tomato. Saute until it starts leaving oil from the edges and add water. You can cook Balti gosht using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Balti gosht
- It’s 1 kg of beef boti.
- You need 9 of tematar.
- You need 1 tbsp of zeera.
- You need 1 tbsp of pisi lal mirch.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pisa dhanya.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala pwdr.
- It’s of Zara si haldi.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped lehsan.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of kali mirch pwdr.
- You need 1 tsp of saboot garam masala.
When meat is almost cooked add green chilies and coriander powder. Cook till the meat is done. Balti Gosht is the most amazing way to have gosht that is made using all the most amazing spices. Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Balti Gosht,Barbeque & rice platter and Foil chicken Recipes.
Balti gosht step by step
- Subse phele gosht ko dho lein r ek karhai me oil dalien lehsan k sath gosht ko ache se bhon lein..
- Ab saray masalay dal k bhone ache se..
- Tematar ko cut kar k add karen r half cup pani dal k galne tak cook kar lein..
- Ready hojaye to bhon lein r lemon juice dhanya adrak dal k serve karen..
The word Balti refers to a steel pot. The curry along with roasted spices are made especially in this steel pot to enhance the flavors of the meat. This delicious meat dish can be served with naan or roti at family gatherings and events. spicy ; Medium This deliciously intense Beef Balti (Balti Gosht) is ALL the flavour and fragrance of Pakistan and North India in one delicious serving. A thick glossy sauce clings to meltingly tender beef and it's almost too much to bear! ↧ Jump to Recipe ↧ Jump to Video This beef Balti recipe creates one of my most favourite of Indian / Pakistani dishes. Balti Gosht Recipe in English is an easy and traditional cooking recipe to prepare at home.