Chicken steak with white sauce. Try our no prep no mess Oven Ready meals with everything included – even the cooking tray! After marination, shallow fry the chicken breasts with required oil and keep aside. For white sauce: heat the butter in a pan.
Place the buttermilk in a medium baking dish and season with salt and pepper. Combine the flour, garlic powder, onion powder,. -Take chicken fillets, poke holes with fork or meat tenderizer & set aside. -In a bowl, add chicken fillets, Olive oil, salt, garlic paste, mustard paste, white pepper, paprika powder, parsley, or. A simple, hassle -free recipe website with easy, quick and aesthetically appealing recipes you can make any day of the week. You can have Chicken steak with white sauce using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken steak with white sauce
- Prepare of Chicken steak ingredients.
- It’s of Chicken fillet.
- Prepare of Paprika powder.
- Prepare of Black peppers.
- It’s of Red pepper pepper half teaspoon.
- You need of Mustard paste.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Chilli sauce.
- Prepare of Soya sauce.
- It’s of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need of Oil.
- You need of Sauce recipe.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s of maida.
- Prepare of cup mayonnaise.
- It’s of cup milk.
- Prepare of chilli sauce.
- Prepare of Black pepper half teaspoon.
- You need of mix herbs (optional).
- Prepare of Salt.
Get kitchen tested recipes with easy-to-find ingredients that are simple enough for beginners and still fun for. Village Food SecretsSubscribe for more videosInstagram : ht. This traditional Southern dish distinguishes itself from another classic recipe, country-fried steak, by the color of the gravy—country-fried is topped with brown gravy, while chicken-fried is often served with the white gravy on the side to preserve the crispy texture of the meat. Today I'm going show you how to make Chicken Steak With White Sauce.
Chicken steak with white sauce step by step
- In a bowl add chicken fillets with paprika powder,black pepper,red pepper, mustard paste,salt, chilli sauce,soya sauce and ginger garlic paste. Mix well and marinated for 40 minutes. In a grill pan add oil and marinated chicken fillets, grill on low flame from both sides until done..
- In a pan add butter and maida.cook very carefully for 2 minutes then add milk and mix well until smoothness now add mayonnaise, chilli sauce black pepper,mix herbs and salt cook for 2 minutes.
- Now chicken fillets and sauce is ready serve with baked cheese potatoes, vegetables or mashed potatoes and enjoy :).
Mix cornstarch and milk until smooth. Add butter, salt and pepper, stirring constantly. Southern Chicken Fried Steak with White Gravy is just one of those classic recipes that you need to have in your arsenal. It's a classic for a reason, after all! And this recipe is definitely a winner-winner-chicken-dinner!