My Simple Layered Taco Dip. In a medium bowl, blend the taco seasoning mix and refried beans. Spread the mixture onto a large serving platter. Combine cream cheese, sour cream, and taco season using a hand mixer.
Layer the rest on top of the cream cheese mixture. Easy Layered Taco Dip with Meat Ingredients: cream cheese. ground turkey or other ground meat (browned and drained) taco seasoning <— click for my homemade blend – I make a big batch of taco seasoning every few months and use it for tacos and all of out other Mexican cravings. From my Easy Taco Casserole to Taco Stuffed Peppers it works great! You can cook My Simple Layered Taco Dip using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Simple Layered Taco Dip
- You need 6 oz of cream cheese ( room temp ).
- You need 2 tbsp of taco sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of refried beans ( try my recipe in my profile ).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chunky salsa.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mexican cheese blend.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- You need 3 tbsp of chopped tomato.
- You need 2 tbsp of sliced black olives.
In a medium bowl, combine the taco meat and refried beans until well combined. Serve with any corn chips or the chip of your choice. All instructions are above with ingredients. This easy seasoned Taco Dip Layered Recipe with delicious refried beans, seasoned sour cream, and all the extra goodies like cheese and olives is one of the few recipes that is a must for all party dip trays but also great to dig into for family movie night.
My Simple Layered Taco Dip instructions
- in bowl combine taco sauce and cream cheese. blend well..
- heat bean to just slightly warm. so its easier to spread..
- on a serving plate spread cream cheese mix all over bottom of plate..
- then spread beans on top of cream cheese..
- then spread salsa on top of beans..
- then sprinkle cheese all over..
- then sprinkle onion, tomato and black olives..
- chill until serving..
- serve with tortilla chips, fritos, doritos or whatever u like..
- try my recipe for homemade refried beans.. has an awesome flavor that goes great with this dip. :).
Taco Dip is the perfect snack for game day, a quick party appetizer or to serve to unexpected guests last minute. This easy no bake dip recipe starts with a creamy layer flavored with my favorite taco seasoning. We add all of our favorite toppings including lettuce, tomatoes and cheese (I also love olives and jalapenos). This dip has layers of refried beans, taco seasoned sour cream, ground beef, fresh guacamole, lettuce, taco cheese, and fresh pico de gallo. Grab your favorite tortilla chips and dig into this simple easy dip recipe.