Creamy corn pasta. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil. Penne comes together with corn, herbs, cream cheese and parmesan for an easy dinner everyone will love! This pasta is absolutely loaded with some of the very best flavors, it tastes so creamy, and it's a perfect quick summer dinner!
Add the spinach, hot pasta, the corn sauce, and ¼ to ½ cup of the reserved pasta water, as needed to create a creamy sauce. This creamy corn pasta is the ultimate one-pot pasta. It's full of simple pantry ingredients you probably already have meaning it's an easy pasta recipe that feels perfect for summer. You can cook Creamy corn pasta using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy corn pasta
- You need 1/2 kg of chicken boneless.
- Prepare 200 g of Corn kernels (boiled).
- You need 100 g of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 100 g of cheder cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbs of garlic paste.
- Prepare 200 g of cream.
- It’s 50 g of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 400 g of pasta.
- You need of Salt as taste.
- You need 1/2 tbs of Black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbs of white paper.
- You need 1/2 tbs of thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of origano.
- You need 50 g of black olives.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chicken stock.
How to make creamy corn pasta Cook the pasta: Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. (I start the sauce while the water comes to a boil.) Add pasta of your choice and cook until al dente. Cooked pasta is tossed with the holy trinity of summer cooking – sweet corn, basil, and butter – plus lots of garlic, pan-roasted cauliflower, and a wee squeeze of fresh lemon juice. The ingredients are then enveloped in an easy, creamy pan sauce made from parmesan cheese and pasta cooking water. Add more water if needed to achieve a creamy consistency.
Creamy corn pasta step by step
- Add oil in pan, then add garlic paste, toss it for while, then add chicken boneless & fry it for 5 minutes on medium flame..
- Now add boiled pasta, salt, black & white paper, thyme, origano & toss it for while..
- Now add chicken stock, 100g cream & stir it, then add mozzarella & cheder cheese, 100g corn kernels, olives & cook for 1 minute..
- Now take a bowl mix 50g mayonnaise & 100g cream. Garnish pasta with it. Do topping with rest of corn kernels..
In pot melt a slice of butter. Add in pasta, sprinkle Ina Parman pasta spice, Aromat (a South African Spice) & zesty lemon 🍋 & herb 🌿 spice. Corn, zucchini, and basil all pair wonderfully with the creaminess of a goat cheese sauce. You'll want to use "chevre" (the soft kind of goat cheese usually in log form) for this creamy corn pasta as it melts best and gives it a wonderful, tangy flavor. Using Pasta Water for Sauce No one really wants to use heavy cream in the summertime.