Vegetarian Enchiladas Recipe. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat; stir in onion and garlic. Add corn kernels, oregano, cumin, salt, and pepper. For the sauce: Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add corn and zucchinis and season with salt, chili. The Best Vegetarian Mexican Enchiladas Recipes on Yummly Vegan Black Bean Enchiladas, Easy Cheese Enchiladas, Black Bean, Egg, And Vegetable Breakfast Enchiladas Verdes Add kale, stir to coat in oil, and season with salt. You can have Vegetarian Enchiladas Recipe using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Enchiladas Recipe
- You need For of filling:.
- Prepare 6 of mini sweet corns, halved lengthwise.
- You need 6 tablespoons of grated cheddar cheese or vegan cheese if required.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of medium yellow bell pepper, sliced into thin strips.
- Prepare 1 of medium red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips.
- It’s 1/2 of large red onion, sliced into thin wedges.
- Prepare 1/2 of Juice of a lime.
- Prepare For of tortillas:.
- It’s 6 of Gran Luchito Street Taco wraps.
- It’s 1/2 (1 pack) of Gran Luchito Refried Beans.
- Prepare For of enchilada sauce:.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Gran Luchito Chipotle Salsa.
- It’s 1 cup of passata.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Gran Luchito Smoky Chipotle Fajita & Taco Mix.
- It’s 3/4 cup of vegetable stock.
- Prepare For of toppings:.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Gran Luchito Serrano Green Chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese or vegan cheese if required.
Reduce heat to low and stir in ½ cup water. Meanwhile, rinse and drain beans and then mash slightly and then add skillet to the skillet. Place a large sauté pan over medium-high heat and coat it with the olive oil. Then add the garlic, red pepper, and jalapeño pepper.
Vegetarian Enchiladas Recipe step by step
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius, 170 for fan assisted..
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan or wok over a medium/high heat. Add the prepared vegetables and lime juice and stir fry until tender..
- Whilst the vegetables are cooking, add all the enchilada sauce ingredients to a saucepan. Stir to combine and bring to a gentle boil then reduce to a simmer, cooking for 5 or so minutes to thicken and reduce the sauce..
- Add half of the cooked sauce to the vegetables and stir to combine. Reserve the remaining sauce to one side..
- Add the Refried Beans to a pan, cooking as per the packet guidelines..
- Divide the Refried Beans evenly between the Street Taco wraps, spreading a thick layer over each..
- Divide the cooked vegetables between the center of the Street Taco wraps, then roll tightly around the filling. Arrange the filled wraps seam side down in a small ovenproof dish, so they are closely packed together..
- Pour over the remaining enchilada sauce and scatter over the remaining cheese..
- Transfer to the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes until piping hot through and the cheese is golden..
- Scatter over the Serrano Green Chillies to serve..
In a medium sized skillet over medium high heat add the olive oil, sweet potato, and bell pepper. Add in the chili powder, paprika, cumin, salt, pepper, black beans and rice. Place a griddle pan over a high heat to get smoking hot. Halve and deseed the peppers, then add to the griddle with the corn. Remove to a plate to cool.