Achaar gosht. Shan Achar Gosht mix helps you recreate the authentic traditional taste of Achar Gosht with its perfect blend of rich, aromatic and tangy spices. Achar gosht, also known as achari gosht, is a spicy Pakistani curry which combines tenderised meat (usually mutton or beef), pickled flavours and some heat. White rice is a neutraliser, so combine the rice with a spoonful of the achar gosht.
Achar Gosht is a popular Pakistani food. At least any of the women in every home must know the recipe of Achar Gosht. It is an often cooked recipe because it's taste is so good that everyone likes it. You can cook Achaar gosht using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Achaar gosht
- It’s 1 kg of beef.
- Prepare 3 of pyaz.
- It’s 4 of Timater.
- Prepare 1 of pao hri mirch.
- It’s 1 cup of dahi.
- It’s 1 tsp of ajwein.
- You need 1 tsp of kalonji.
- It’s 1 tsp of methi dana.
- It’s 1 tsp of sonf.
- You need 1 tsp of zeera.
- It’s of Hsb e zrort sabat grm masala.
- You need Half of tsp pisa grm masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of haldi.
- You need 2 tbsp of pisa dhaniya.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pisi lal mirch.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lehsan adrak paste.
- Prepare 1 bunch of hra dhaniya.
- Prepare 2 glass of pani.
- Prepare 1 of n half cup oil.
Achar gosht requires meat as usual and some other pickle spices which actually form the taste of Achar Gosht. Pakistani Achar Gosht Masala is a decadent dish that includes pieces of marinated meat, hot flavors, and a hint of zest. Talk about finding the perfect balance between your curry. This recipe works best served over a bed of white rice.
Achaar gosht instructions
- Sb se pehle 1 pan me pani lein is mein gosht dalein.
- Jb ubala ajye to is mein bareek kati pyaz,sabat grm masala,lehsan adrak paste,namak,pisi laal mirch,pisa dhaiya,haldi dal kr chrha den.
- 1 ghente k lye hlki anch pr pkney dein yahan tk k gosht adh gla ho jye.
- Ab achar masala means,ajwein,zeera,sonf,kaloni,or methi dana ko achi trha bareek pees lein.
- 1 pao mein se 8 10 mirch is achar masaley se bhr lein.
- Ab adh galey gosht mein acha masala barek katey timater or kati hri mirch dal kr achi trha pkayen.
- Sath hi dahi b dal dein jb pani khushk ho jye to oil dal kr achi trha bhunayi kren.
- Bhunayi krte huye bhri hui mirch b dal lein or 10 min k lye dum de dein ta k mirch nrm pr jyen.
- Cholha bnd kr kr pissa grm masala or hra dhnaiya bareek kat kr dal den.
It goes well even if served with some fresh piping hot naans. Check out the Achar Gosht Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Achar Gosht Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Achar Gosht Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.