Stuffed Mustard Green Leaves. Get your favourites from Stuffed delivered. Download the app and order now! Mustard greens / Gai Choy (Brassica juncea): Also called Chinese mustard greens and leaf mustard, this is among the most pungent of Asian greens.
Here is how you achieve that. It's Stuffed Mustard Green Leaves step by step. Cook the cauliflower in the microwave. You can cook Stuffed Mustard Green Leaves using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Mustard Green Leaves
- Prepare 12 Leaves of Mustard Green Preservation see my recipe.
- You need 36 ounces of your favourite pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 pound of Mexican Chorizo sausage.
- Prepare 24 ounces of cauliflower rice.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground pork.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of lard.
- You need 1 of large onion diced.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need To taste of sour cream.
- It’s To taste of dill weed.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of liquid smoke.
I formed a crater so the liquids would gather and cook out. When the liquids reduce by half add the liquid smoke, onion, and spices. Add the chorizo and mix well then add ground pork. Spread a couple of the leaves out.
Stuffed Mustard Green Leaves step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Cook the cauliflower in the microwave. Put in a deep pan. I formed a crater so the liquids would gather and cook out. When the liquids reduce by half add the liquid smoke, onion, and spices..
- Add the chorizo and mix well then add ground pork..
- Spread a couple of the leaves out. Then add mixture to the leaves. Roll it up. Set in a hot skillet..
- Repeat till done. Add the pasta sauce to the rolls. Add water to jar and pour over the leaves..
- Put into the oven for 30-40 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes. Serve with sour cream with dill weed on the top. I hope you enjoy!!!! Serve any leftover cauliflower rice with pasta sauce..
Then add mixture to the leaves. Garden Tower Southern Stuffed Mustard Greens. Great recipe for Stuffed Mustard Leaves Parcels. #Stuffed I am from Assam and this dish with dry shrimps and mustard leaves is an authentic traditional dish of the region which I learnt from my Mother. It is too delicious and flavorful dish. If you don't like dry shrimps you can stuff the leaves.