Easy Pizza Dough in 5 Minutes. Measure the flour using a "swoop and sweep" method. Reach into the flour bin with your measuring cup, scooping up a full measure all at once, and sweeping it level with a knife. Place dough circle on pan and stretch with your hands to reach the edges.
It's a fuss-free pizza dough that doesn't require much rising time. Increase the cake flour for a soft pizza, or bread flour for a crunchy. Place your empty pizza pan in the oven while it preheats to make the pan hot (hot pan = crispy crust). You can have Easy Pizza Dough in 5 Minutes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Pizza Dough in 5 Minutes
- It’s 80 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 20 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 65 ml of Lukewarm water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Olive oil.
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and pat or roll into a round. Transfer crust to a lightly greased pizza pan or baker's peel dusted with cornmeal. How many ounces of yeast are in the one package? Recipe seems so easy to follow, I would love to try it at home!
Easy Pizza Dough in 5 Minutes step by step
- Combine all the ingredients except the olive oil..
- Once it comes together, add the olive oil and knead it..
- Microwave on low for 30 seconds..
- Roll it out with a rolling pin into your preferred pizza shape..
- Cover it with a tightly wrung damp cloth and let it rise while preparing the toppings..
Mix the ingredients until they begin to cling together then turn the dough out on a lightly floured surface and knead for about five minutes or until you can form a nice smooth ball of dough. This pizza is so versatile as well. Use it to make pizzas, calzones, or even cheesy breadsticks. How about delicious homemade pizza, even if you don't have yeast! This easy pizza dough recipe is weeknight-friendly and can be ready to bake in just fifteen minutes.