Hara masala Kofta Curry. To make the koftas, mix all the kofta ingredients together in a mixing bowl and combine thoroughly. For the green sauce, heat the oil in a non-stick saucepan. Great recipe for Hara masala Kofta Curry. its new recipe of hara masala kofta i.e there is high amount of hara dhaniya addition in keema as compare to normal kofta recipe.
Hara masala Kofta Curry is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic. Dahi masala hara koftas is an excellent and classic green vegetable kofta curry made with some exotic flavors from the amaranth leaves added to spices and chickpea flour, deep fried in rounded shapes and cooked in yogurt based gravy that balances the taste. You can cook Hara masala Kofta Curry using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hara masala Kofta Curry
- You need 1 of k beef keems 2,2 tbsp Lehson adrak paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Pisi hoi lal mirch 2 tbsp garm masala pisa hoa.
- Prepare 2 of Brown piyaz.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Khashkhaash 4 tbsp Bhunay hoye chane (grind).
- It’s 3-4 of Hari mirch.
- It’s 1/3 cup of hara dhaniya.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Recipe (for Curry):.
- You need 1/2 of pao piyaz brown kar len 2 tbsp lehson adrak paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of pisi laal mirch.
- You need 1 tbsp of haldi powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garm masala powder.
- You need 2 of grind tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Zeera.
- It’s 1 tsp of pisa dhaniya.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
Thotakura masala/ Dahi masala hara koftas is an excellent and classic green vegetable kofta curry made with the some exotic flavours from the amaranth leaves. Learn how to make best Kofta Curry Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show Tarka. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Kofta Curry Recipe , ingredients and complete Method.
Hara masala Kofta Curry instructions
- Koftay k tamam ajza ko mila kar balls bana k isko charha den aur iska pani dry kar len. bad me fry kar k alag rakhen..
- Oil me zeera dal k brown kar liya. phir tamater aur pyaz grind kar k add kiya. thora bhuna phir lehsan adrak paste, pisi hoi laal mirch, haldi, namak, pisa hoa dhaniya add kar k masala bhuna. phir dahi add ki. phir thora pani add kiya phir alu aur koftay fry kar k add kiye..
- Jab shorba k oper oil agaya to flame off kar diya. koftay is ready now…
- Serve with chapati or nan.
Quick & Easy to Cook Kofta Curry Recipe serve it with rice. Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Kofta Curry,Khubani ka meetha and Dum ki machli Recipes. This show of Tarka with Chef Rida Aftab. In India, vegetarian kofta is made with potatoes, or paneer, a fresh cheese widely used in Indian and Pakistani cuisines. In Pakistan and India, kofta are usually cooked in a spicy curry and are eaten with rice and/or bread such as naan.