Sweet Creamy Corn Delight. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Order Award Winning Varieties From The Experts.
Before you jump to Sweet Creamy Corn Delight recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health. One thing that some of you may already understand is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. It's also advisable to understand that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all. You can have Sweet Creamy Corn Delight using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Creamy Corn Delight
- Prepare 1 cup of corn kernels (boiled).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of mawa.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of corn flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of pomegranate seeds.
- You need to taste of sugar.
In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium heat; reduce heat. This delicious and creamy corn dish can be eaten in many ways: you can use it on a toast, as a topping for rice, as a filling for toasties or paninis, or even as a dip. Corn and cheese is a classic combo and delights the taste bud.
Sweet Creamy Corn Delight step by step
- First in a pressure cooker cook corns for 7-8 whistles or until done..
- Now after cooling bit,cut the kernels off using knife..
- Now in a pan heat tsp of butter, add corn kernels and stir for a min, then add cream stir well.add mawa,mix well and cook for 2-3 mins on low to medium flame,while stirring continously..
- In a small bowl add 2 tbsp of milk and corn flour, mix well to make paste.add this paste in the pan and add remaining milk too.Stir continously until little thick.(cook for 2-3 mins).
- Switch off the flame and let it cool. Add pomegranate seeds while serving and enjoy this creamy sweet corn delight..
It is often sold in cans, and what is so special about it is the creamy texture. Creamed corn is a little more substantial: It's made of corn, water, sugar, corn starch, and salt. Basically it's corn in a sweetened sauce that is thickened with starch. It's good all by itself, but it's amazing when added to creamed corn casserole! After you dump in the corn, add sour cream.