Vickys Mini Muffin-Tin Tortilla Pizzas, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free. Great recipe for Vickys Mini Muffin-Tin Tortilla Pizzas, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free. A quick and simple snack, kids love them! Press each round into muffin cups.
Cut the mozzarella into cubes and divide between the shells. Add extra fillings, such as veg, olives and sultanas, if you like. Press each circle tortilla into the muffin tin. You can cook Vickys Mini Muffin-Tin Tortilla Pizzas, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Mini Muffin-Tin Tortilla Pizzas, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free
- Prepare 2 large of tortillas, see Vickys Tortillas on my profile for a free-from recipe.
- Prepare 12 tsp of pizza sauce of your choice.
- You need 12 tbsp of other toppings you like – sweetcorn, chopped roasted peppers, sausage, ham, pineapple etc.
- You need 12 tbsp of grated cheese of choice, I use Redwoods Cheezly free-from brand, Mozzarisilla brand and nutritional yeast flakes.
Feel free to substitute the pepperoni for whatever you like, or add on to it! Just pop a handful of tortilla rounds into your mini muffin tin, sauce 'em up, sprinkle on the cheese, and add your tasty toppings. I loved making them and they turned out just as I imagined so I hope you give them a go! Coat a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
Vickys Mini Muffin-Tin Tortilla Pizzas, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free instructions
- Preheat oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F and lightly spray a 12 hole muffin tin with oil.
- Use a 2.5" / 3" round cookie cutter to cut discs out of the tortillas small enough to lightly press into your muffin tin holes.
- Spoon a teaspoon of sauce over each and spread it around.
- Add your toppings and cheese.
- Bake for 12 minutes until the cheese has melted and the pizzas are heated through.
- You can use a flat baking tray instead but the muffin tin does a good job at containing the cheese.
Cut the tortillas into four equal pieces. Cut salami slices into halves, creating eight equal pieces. Put the tortillas into the muffin tin, gently pushing down and shaping until small cups are formed. These mini egg and cheese tortilla cups make a great make-ahead breakfast and can be frozen too. Sunday morning brunch is one of my favorite meals of the week.