Chopped Pork in a Sauce with Linguine. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Chopped Pork in a Sauce with Linguine.
When the spaghetti is done, remove the chops to a plate and cover with foil. Toss to coat the spaghetti with the sauce. Cook the pork chops in a non stick pan until browned. You can cook Chopped Pork in a Sauce with Linguine using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chopped Pork in a Sauce with Linguine
- Prepare 1 pound of Linguine pasta.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need As needed of water to boil pasta.
- It’s 1-1/3 quarts of chopped pork in a Sauce see my recipe.
- It’s As needed of chopped parsley to garnish.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Set aside to cool slightly and then chop into chunks. Heat the oil in a pan, then fry the garlic for a few secs. Chopped Pork in a Sauce with Linguine. Add the pureed tomatoes, chili pepper, oregano and a little salt and pepper.
Chopped Pork in a Sauce with Linguine instructions
- Cook the pasta till done and add the chopped pork in a Sauce. Mix in the parmesan cheese..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil. These pork chops cooked in marinara sauce served with spaghetti make a quick supper. I have a very quick, easy recipe for you today. Pork Chops and Pasta is one of my Southern and Italian combination recipes and it makes a fantastic dinner for either weeknights or weekends. Now pour in the tomato passata/chopped peeled tomatoes and add salt and pepper to taste.