Asparagus Tortellini Alfredo. Salt the water with a tablespoon of kosher salt and bring to boil. Asparagus Tortellini Alfredo step by step. Salt the water with a tablespoon of kosher salt and bring to boil.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn't something people decide to do when they get off from work. You can cook Asparagus Tortellini Alfredo using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asparagus Tortellini Alfredo
- Prepare 1 pound of spinach 3 cheese tortellini pasta or your favorite.
- It’s 4 quarts of water.
- You need 2 cup of Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1 pound of asparagus.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare As needed of toasted breadcrumbs see my recipe.
A juicy, grease laden burger is. Bring large pot of salted water to boil. Add tortellini, stir, cover and turn burner off. Leave pot on burner while you prepare the asparagus and sausage.
Asparagus Tortellini Alfredo step by step
- Salt the water with a tablespoon of kosher salt and bring to boil. Cut about 1 inch to 1-1/4 inch off the bottom of the asparagus stalks..
- Add the asparagus to the boiling water for 4 minutes to blanch..
- Melt the butter in a 10 inch pan..
- Take the asparagus out of the water and slice into thirds..
- Add the pieces to the pan with the butter. Coat all the pieces. Add the tortellini to the boiling water you boiled the asparagus in..
- After you sauté the asparagus for 3 minutes add the Alfredo sauce..
- The tortellini is boiling as instructed on package..
- When they are done add the tortellini to the Alfredo sauce..
- Mix well..
- Add to the top of the Alfredo mixture..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Break tough ends off asparagus and rinse. Before you jump to Asparagus Tortellini Alfredo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food. Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good.