Chickpea "cookie dough". An ultra easy, creamy, and sneakily healthy way to enjoy cookie dough flavor! Chickpeas are high in filling protein and fiber, so this cookie dough can satisfy your hunger and your sweet tooth cravings. If you prefer, you can substitute the chickpeas for canned white beans, like cannellini.
Mix first six ingredients in a food processor until the chickpeas are completely blended and smooth. It combines chickpeas with maple syrup and sugar to make something that looks a lot like cookie dough. But does it taste like it? You can have Chickpea "cookie dough" using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chickpea "cookie dough"
- It’s 8 of dates, soaked.
- You need 250 grams of cooked chickpeas (or canned).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of peanut butter (or other nut butter).
- It’s 1 tsp of carob powder (or cocoa).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of almond milk.
- You need of agave syrup.
- Prepare 50 grams of mini chocolate chips.
Here's what to know about this intriguing concept: This Chickpea Cookie Dough is made from (you guessed it) chickpeas but tastes just like raw cookie dough! Add the dates, almond butter and vanilla extract to a food processor jar and pulse to obtain a puree. Next, add the chickpeas, almond flour, oat flour and baking powder. Process again to obtain a thick, smooth and creamy batter.
Chickpea "cookie dough" instructions
- Process the soaked dates in a food processor until smooth. You may need to scrape the sides occasionally..
- Add the chickpeas and process again until smooth..
- Add the rest of the ingredients EXCEPT for the chocolate chips and process until smooth..
- If the mixture is too thick, thin it out with almond milk. Add a couple of tbsp each time and blend..
- If you find the mixture not sweet at all, add a couple tbsp of agave syrup. The dates normally give enough sweetness. Keep in mind that the chocolate chips are gonna make it even sweeter so don't add too much syrup..
- Stir in the chocolate chips..
- Refrigerate, serve and enjoy :).
Stop and scrape down the sides as needed. This Chickpea Cookie Dough tastes like chocolate chip cookie dough, but is packed with protein and fiber! This edible cookie dough is a safe to eat, easy, and healthy way to satisfy your sweet tooth. Protein Chickpea Cookie Dough Protein Chickpea Cookie Dough! This eggless no bake cookie dough is made in a blender with chickpeas and protein powder.