Sesame and Miso Dressing for Bang Bang Chicken.
You can cook Sesame and Miso Dressing for Bang Bang Chicken using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sesame and Miso Dressing for Bang Bang Chicken
- Prepare of Basic Chinese dressing Recipe ID: 2563112.
- You need 2 tbsp of ┌ Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ├ Sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ├ Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of ├ Roasted sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of └ Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Miso.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Peanut butter (or sesame paste).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ground sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Japanese leek (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 dash of Grated garlic.
- You need 1 of optional Sugar.
- You need 1 of as much (to taste) Ra-yu.
Sesame and Miso Dressing for Bang Bang Chicken step by step
- Mix the basic Chinese dressing with the miso, peanut butter, and ground sesame seeds. Taste it and add sugar if you like..
- Mix in the grated garlic and finely chopped Japanese leek right before eating. It's delicious to add ra-yu if you like..
- This is a perfect dressing for bang bang chicken https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145837-bang-bang-chicken-with-moist-chicken-breast.