Chorizo, Gnocchi, baked beans and egg one pot family feast. Peel and dice or slice the Onions. Great recipe for Chorizo, Gnocchi, baked beans and egg one pot family feast. My go to wholesome smokey one pan casserole or big pot dinner / brunch.
Add the chorizo to a dry frying pan over a medium heat. Stir in the garlic clove, the chopped tomatoes and baby spinach. Heat through to wilt the spinach, season to taste and pour over the gnocchi in the ovenproof dish. You can have Chorizo, Gnocchi, baked beans and egg one pot family feast using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chorizo, Gnocchi, baked beans and egg one pot family feast
- Prepare 400 g of Chorizo (1-2 whole).
- You need 500 g of Gnocchi.
- You need 2 of x medium size Brown Onions.
- You need 1 of x 400g chopped Tomatoes (tinned optional) see recipe.
- Prepare 2-3 (410 g) of Baked beans (tinned).
- It’s 4 of x tablespoons Tomato ketchup (a big squirt).
- It’s of Water (800ml) approx.
- You need of Seasoning or Chilli / Paprika to your liking.
- It’s 6 of x Eggs (1x per person).
- You need of Tortilla wraps.
Tip in the tomatoes and sugar, and season. Stir ¾ of the mozzarella and most of the basil through the gnocchi. Stir in the gnocchi, broccoli, peas and tomatoes and bring to a gentle simmer, stirring. Heat the oil in a medium frying pan (ovenproof if you have one) over a medium heat.
Chorizo, Gnocchi, baked beans and egg one pot family feast step by step
- Cut Chorizo on an angle into crescent moon shapes. Dry fry it in a large casserole or wok at high heat until slightly crispy on the edges and oils are leaking from the chorizo. (approx 5x minutes) Turn the heat down to medium or move the pan away from fierce heat if cooking over a fire..
- Peel and dice or slice the Onions. Add to the pan and fry with the Chorizo until softened and almost transparent.(a few minutes).
- Add fresh Gnocchi to the pan and stir/fry in to absorb the oils and flavours of the other ingredients. (2 minutes).
- Add baked beans and stir.
- Add tomatoes and stir (these can be missed out for a thicker sauce but do add an extra tin of beans).
- Add Tomato sauce and or Tomato puree (thickens and flavours).
- Water – using one of the empty food cans, rinse out the other tins and add this to the pan and give it a good stir, it should be gloopy. Add the lid to the pan if you have one..
- Season to your personal taste Salt/Pepper or Paprika / Chilli flakes or sauce.
- Stir occasionally with the pan on medium heat for 20+ minutes or longer at lower heat, add more water if its far too thick. It should be gloopy..
- Break the eggs gently and evenly spaced into the top of the mixture and replace the lid, put back on the heat for 5 minutes until eggs are just cooked (I like mine with soft yolk).
- Serve with a warm tortilla wrap..
Italian Easter Bread (Pane di Pasqua) Easter Favorites. browse recipes by: Type. Stir well, then pour into the casserole. Scatter over a few more basil leaves to serve. A hearty stew to feed a family with just four ingredients. Chorizo can take anything from ordinary to scrumptious.