Rob's Slappin' BBQ Pork Pizza. Rob's Family BBQ is widely considered one of the best South Florida BBQ joints. Rob's Family BBQ prides itself on delivering the highest quality BBQ and genuine down-home southern hospitality. Chop the pulled pork and spread over the cheese.
Add the pulled pork on top, if no sauce is on the pulled pork mix with some of the BBQ sauce before adding to the pizza. After running out within a few hours, we knew Slap's was going to be a major success. As the weeks went on, we added more and more meat to the daily production finally reaching our capacity and comfort level a couple months after opening. You can cook Rob's Slappin' BBQ Pork Pizza using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rob's Slappin' BBQ Pork Pizza
- It’s 1 of batch of Rob's Slappin' Barbeque Sauce (See my recipe).
- Prepare 1 of 10 oz Container of Unsauced Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork.
- It’s 1 box of Macaroni & Cheese.
- It’s 1 of pizza dough (either store bought or made with bread machine).
- You need 1 bag of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of pizza sauce.
Most pulled pork rubs keep it simple and stay close to the basics of sugar, salt, and heat. But this barbecue rub adds a great dose of herbs that give the pork a more savory and subtle flavor, taking your pulled pork to the next level. If you intend to use a sauce, add some of this rub to it to continue with the flavors. Put pizza sauce on crust Put mushrooms on top of pizza sauce Put chopped green onions on sauce bbq pulled pork flatbread pizza is always a crowd pleaser!
Rob's Slappin' BBQ Pork Pizza step by step
- Brown pizza dough at 350 for 5-10 minutes, just enough to brown the top of the crust.
- Mix 1 can of Pizza sauce & Rob's Slappin' Barbeque Sauce, then spread over the pizza crust (this is the pizza sauce).
- Top pizza with pulled pork* & macaroni cheese (already made).
- Top pizza with Mozzerella cheese.
- Bake pizza at 350 for 15 minutes or when cheese is melted and golden brown and crust is brown on the bottom..
- *Note: Pulled pork can also be marinated in the BBQ sauce for atleast 6-8 hours before making the pizza if you would like, if so, use only half of the BBQ made from Rob's Slappin' BBQ Sauce recipe..
I am a huge fan of flatbread pizzas. While it doesn't replace ordering a warm deep dish pizza or thick crust pepperoni pizza, flatbread pizzas are a favorite of ours for an easy weeknight dinner and as appetizers when friends are over for game day. For the BBQ pulled pork that tastes tender and flavorful without spending hours of prep time, we are using refrigerated BBQ pulled pork. You can find pre-made BBQ pulled pork usually in the refrigerated meat section of the grocery store. It works perfectly for an easy-made pizza like this one!