Open-faced Piadines. Kinda like a pizza it's just the bread is tougher. Add the salt and sauce bring to a. Here is how you achieve it.
You can have a delicious pie ready for dessert practically no time! Arranging the apple slices in a flower petal formation may be work for the cook, but it sure provides luxurious eating for your lucky guests. This pie has an exceptionally crisp bottom crust under. You can cook Open-faced Piadines using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Open-faced Piadines
- It’s 1 pound of ground sirloin.
- It’s 1 of medium onion chopped, optional.
- Prepare 1 quart of spaghetti sauce your favorite or homemade.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese your favorite.
- Prepare 1 of medium tomato sliced, optional.
- You need 4 slices of piadine bread see my recipe.
Reviews for: Photos of Open-Faced Apple Pie. I think the person who posted the review about it being too soupy didn't let the mixture cook long enough. I thought I had overcooked it however it turned out perfect. It was good though and very easy.
Open-faced Piadines instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brown the meat..
- Add the salt and sauce bring to a simmer..
- After simmering for 7 minutes add the parmesan cheese..
- Simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add some sauce.
- Add onions and tomatoes if you like..
- Add cheese on top.
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes. Just enough time to let the cheese melt..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Italian Food in a Comfortable and Casual Setting – Dublin, CA – A variety of Italian favorites, plus a few surprises that won't break the bank. Grilled Chicken Caesar Kale Salad & Piadines, sort of; Roast Chicken + Bread Salad, Zuni Cafe Style; Chicken Legs with White Wine, Olive Oil & Parmigiano Reggiano; Broiled Tarragon Chicken Breasts ; Asian Lettuce Wraps for Almost Meatless Potluck; Simple Homemade Chicken Stock + Tinga; Fajita Pasta, Farmers' Market Arugula, Breakfast Crepes & Other Random Thoughts; Stir-Fried Quail with. Steak at Tomatina "I come whenever I crave pasta and don't want to drive too far. Tomatina is an okay place–you can get pasta, pizza, salads, piadines, that kind of thing. Staff and owners are very friendly.