Easy and Foolproof Puffy Pizza Dough. Great recipe for Easy and Foolproof Puffy Pizza Dough. When I was making pancakes, I realized I didn't have enough milk and they turned out to be quite heavy and cake-like. That gave me the idea to make this.
Toss to coat the dough in the oil, then cover the bowl tightly with plastic wrap and set it aside for. Freezing pizza dough is so easy. Grab a ziploc bag, put the dough in the bag, seal it closed and voila. You can have Easy and Foolproof Puffy Pizza Dough using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy and Foolproof Puffy Pizza Dough
- Prepare 50 grams of ●Bread flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of ●Cake flour.
- Prepare 3 grams of ●Baking powder.
- Prepare 70 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt (for the dough).
- It’s of Pizza Sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of ☆Ketchup.
- You need 1/2 of ☆Tomato.
- It’s 4 tbsp of ☆Water.
- You need 1 dash of ☆Basil.
- Prepare 1 dash of ☆Salt.
- Prepare 1 of with your favorite toppings Pizza Toppings.
- You need 2 large of Wiener sausages.
- It’s 2 small of Tomatoes.
- It’s 5 of leaves Fresh basil (for topping).
- Prepare 1 of Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper.
Well, don't forget to actually put it in the freezer! When it comes time to use it again, transfer the bag of dough to your fridge to come to temperature. Dissolve the yeast in warm water and set aside. Place the dry ingredients into the bowl of the mixer; add the oil.
Easy and Foolproof Puffy Pizza Dough instructions
- For simple and instant pizza sauce: Heat olive oil in a frying pan and saute finely diced tomato..
- When the tomato is cooked, season with ketchup, basil, salt and water. Let simmer..
- Put the ● ingredients into a bowl. Add the milk and the salt. There's no need to let the dough rise or knead it..
- Thinly spread out the dough on top of parchment paper..
- Spread on the pizza sauce..
- Top with your choice of toppings. This time, I used sausages and tomatoes for a simple pizza. Then sprinkle with black pepper..
- Top with lots of cheese and bake for 15 minutes in a 250°C preheated oven..
- It's finished!!.
- It's a puffy and soft pizza! It's so soft that it kind of seem like it might melt away!.
Turn the mixer on low speed and slowly pour in the water/yeast mixture. The best pizza dough is a bold claim. At any given time there is a heated argument on the Internet on the relative merits of New York style pizza versus Chicago style pizza, with some arguing the latter isn't pizza at all. You can pinch the very edges if you want to form a lip. A pan pizza recipe for those who love a thick and crispy crust that's golden on the botton, but puffy and soft under the layers of sauce and mozzarella.