Protein Cookie Dough Balls. Premium sportvoeding voor de beste prijs. Body & Fit: Daar waar premium kwaliteit, innovatie en betaalbaarheid samenkomen. Stir until the mixture forms a dough that is soft enough to roll into balls, but not overly sticky.
This high protein balls recipe is also gluten free. If you are looking for a great post workout snack or are in need of an afternoon pick me up, these healthy cookie dough balls are your answer! Add protein powder, almond butter, coconut sugar, vanilla, salt, and process until dough forms. You can cook Protein Cookie Dough Balls using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Protein Cookie Dough Balls
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Old Fashion Oats.
- Prepare 55 grams of Chocolate Protein Powder.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of Powdered Peanut Butter.
- You need 4 tbsp of Water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Reduced Sugar Almond Milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mini Chocolate Chips.
Use a rubber spatula to spread the dough out inside the processor. Remove dough from processor and roll into ball shapes. Speaking of cookie dough, this no-bake cookie dough energy ball recipe combines Vanilla Shakeology with almond butter, raw almonds, and chocolate chips for a delicious, healthy snack. These delicious Cookie Dough Balls are a step up from store-bought cookie dough and are super easy to make!
Protein Cookie Dough Balls instructions
- Place oats and protein powder into food processor. Pulse until blended..
- Add water, almond milk, chocolate chips, and peanut butter. Pulse until completely blended..
- Roll "dough" into 9 balls and place in refrigerator. (If dough is too sticky, add more oats until appropriate consistency is reached.) Enjoy!.
This no-bake recipe combines Vanilla Whey Shakeology with almond butter, almonds, and chocolate chips for a delicious snack that is sure to satisfy. Place oats, peanut butter, honey, protein powder and chocolate chips in a large bowl and stir to combine. Getting the mixture to combine takes a little arm muscle and it may seem too thick at first, but it will come together as you keep mixing. I used my hands to knead the dough near the end and that seems to help. These healthy snack bites taste like cookie dough snuck straight from the bowl—just without the guilt!