Butterless Drop Biscuits. Get Food and Accessories for Your Dog. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
These are not fat free biscuits just because they are butterless. This is just a yummy version to whip up when you want biscuits, but find yourself without butter. This happens to be the best biscuit I've ever had. You can have Butterless Drop Biscuits using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Butterless Drop Biscuits
- Prepare 2 1/4 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 tbs of sugar.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
For flour it uses a combination of oats and almonds, and the almond flour gives it a really amazing taste and great texture. This biscuit has more protein, and is more beneficial overall, than the average dinner biscuit. Pumpkin Seed Cranberry Biscotti A hint of pumpkin seed and almond gives this biscotti recipe a wonderful flavor that's just right for fall. Try these with a cup of coffee or hot cocoa! —Nancy Renner, Sequim.
Butterless Drop Biscuits instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Prepare one baking sheet by lightly greasing or lining with parchment paper. Set aside..
- In a large bowl stir together flour, sugar, salt, baking soda and baking powder..
- In a medium bowl wisk together milk and mayonnaise. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon until just combined. Do not over mix so you don't have tough biscuits..
- Use an ice cream scoop or 1/4 cup measuring cup sprayed with cooking spray to drop 12 mounds of dough on cookie sheet spaced 1 1/2 inches apart..
- Bake in preheated oven for 12-14 minutes turning halfway through..
- Herbed Cheddar Garlic variation: After wisking dry ingredients together gently stir in 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, 1 tsp garlic powder, and 1/2 tsp dried Italian seasoning before adding wet ingredients..
Mix the oil, sugar, egg and vanilla until smooth. Add the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon on top, then mix everything together to form a thick dough. Form the dough into walnut-sized balls and roll each ball in the sugar coating. Combine all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Would you like any meat in the recipe?