Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes with cookie dough frosting!. Using the paddle attachment on an electric mixer, combine the butter and brown sugar. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes with cookie dough frosting are a delightful spin on traditional chocolate chip cupcakes. Perfect for any cupcake or cookie dough lover in your life!
As the cookie cupcakes cool, make your frosting. It's safe-to-eat cookie dough in frosting form. The frosting uses the same ingredients in your typical cookie dough: softened butter, brown sugar, vanilla extract, flour, salt, and some milk. You can have Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes with cookie dough frosting! using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes with cookie dough frosting!
- Prepare of cupcakes.
- It’s 3/4 cup of butter (room temperature).
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of egg (room temperature).
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare of frosting.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter (room temperature).
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of milk (2%, soy, or almond all work).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips (optional).
These Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakesare even more delicious than they sound. A moist vanilla cake is filled with yummy edible cookie dough and topped with creamy frosting! Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes Oh mama mia, you are going to lovethese cookie dough cupcakes! Press the dough right into the cupcake.
Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes with cookie dough frosting! instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line 24 muffin cups..
- For the cupcakes:.
- Cream butter and brown sugar until fluffy..
- Mix in egg and vanilla..
- In different bowl, combine flour, corn starch, baking soda, and salt. (I like to sift them together, but that's up to preference).
- Slowly mix dry ingredients into the wet, I usually do this about 1/2 cup at a time to avoid a mess..
- Stir in chocolate chips..
- Scoop about 1-1.5 tablespoons of batter into each cup. Bake for 11-13 minutes. Let cool completely before frosting..
- For the frosting:.
- Cream butter and sugar. Mix in vanilla..
- Combine flour and salt, the stir into wet mixture slowly. (It'll be kinda doughy at this point).
- Beat in the milk until fluffy. Fold in mini chocolate chips if desired..
- Storage: unfrosted cupcakes will hold up fine covered at room temperature for about a week. Frosted cupcakes should be consumed asap as putting the cake in the fridge will make them hard. I usually keep the frosting in a Tupperware container until I need it..
Use a toothpick to push the cake out of the frosting tip. Tear the top off and press it right on top of the cookie dough to cover it. In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer to stir together the butter, sugars, milk and vanilla. Stir in the dry ingredients and the chocolate chips. Cookie Dough Frosting Heat treat the flour.