Paneer In Green Curry. For more recipes related to Thai Paneer Green Curry checkout Paneer Butter Masala, Paneer Manchurian, Paneer Babycorn Balchao, Malai Kofta Curry. You can also find more Main Course Vegetarian recipes like Kashmiri Lauki Mushroom Polenta with Grilled Vegetables Dhokar Dalna Jackfruit Sabzi. Thai Paneer Green Curry Recipe Card.
Paneer Green Curry: Sauté cubes of paneer in a bit of light cooking oil to lightly brown the edges. In a deep pan, heat some oil and add in sliced onions, red peppers and green beans. Once the veggies start to soften a bit, add in a heaped tablespoon of some Thai green curry paste. You can have Paneer In Green Curry using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paneer In Green Curry
- Prepare 250 gms of paneer cubes.
- You need 10-12 of cashew nuts soaked in water.
- It’s 1 cup of curd.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coriander leaves paste.
- You need 2 tsp of green chilli chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 8-10 of black pepper whole.
- You need 2-3 of cloves.
- Prepare 1-2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of sugar.
- You need As requried of Oil and salt.
Thai Green Curry, an aromatic green curry cooked with assorted vegetables and paneer. For more recipes related to Thai Paneer Green Curry checkout Paneer Butter Masala, Paneer Manchurian, Paneer Babycorn Balchao, Malai Kofta Curry. Add half of the lemon grass, lemon leaves, ginger and green chillies. Strain and keep the stock aside.
Paneer In Green Curry step by step
- In a mixer jar make a paste of cashew nut. Heat oil in a pan. Fry the paneer pieces until golden in colour..
- Take a bowl put curd, coriander paste, ginger paste, coriander powder, turmeric powder and garam masala powder. Mix well..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seed, black pepper corn, cloves and bay leaves. Fry for few second. Add yoghurt mixture. Keep stirring for 3-4 minutes..
- Now add cashew nut paste. Cook for two minutes. When the gravy thickens add one cup water. Boil it for 2-3 minutes on medium flame..
- Add salt and sugar. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Now add paneer cubes. Cover with a lid. Cook for 2-3 minutes on medium flame..
- Now switch the flame off. Garnish with fried paneer..
Mutter paneer is a traditional north Indian curry. The texture of fresh peas stands up well against the paneer, but frozen is fine too. Serve it as a side curry with some naan or rice. Heat a saucepan or large (lidded) frying pan over a medium heat. Add the oil and once hot fry the paneer for two minutes on each side, or until the cubes are coloured.