Creamy Corn Cone. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Grind the corn kernels without adding water..
Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nutritious and good for you. Grind the corn kernels without adding water.. You can have Creamy Corn Cone using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Corn Cone
- Prepare of Ingredients:.
- It’s – 1 PC (store bought) of Pastry dough.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Heavy cream-.
- You need 2(husks and silk removed) of Fresh corns -.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sugar-.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Butter-.
- It’s 5-6 of Strawberries chopped-.
Before you jump to Creamy Corn Cone recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food. In general, people have been taught to think that "comfort" foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally.
Creamy Corn Cone step by step
- 1) Remove the corn kernels off the corn cobs. Grind the corn kernels without adding water. 2) Heat butter in a non-stick pan and add corn mixture and saute till it becomes light golden brown in colour. 3) Add cream and sugar and keep stirring continuously on low heat for 5-6mins. 4) Add chopped strawberries after the mixture cool completely. 5) With the help of aluminum foil make the cone shaped mold..
- 6) Make the small balls and roll out the dough in a form a circle and cut out in half from rolled out dough and starting from one end keep rolling the cone as it wrap itself around the dough. 7) Seal the end part and press the dough firmly around the cone so there is no gap left. 8) Bake these cones in the oven for 10 min or until golden brown in colour at 375 degree F. 9) Remove the cones from the oven and allow it to cool. 10) Remove the foil carefully..
- 11) With the help of piping bag fill the corn cream mixture in the cones. 12) And enjoy the Creamy Corn Cones..
- You can also use Pomegranate in place of Strawberry.2) Making molds with aluminum foil is bit time consuming task, you can use steel cone molds which is easily available in any baking supplies store..
And the corn and creamed corn to the butter and stir for four minutes. Heat the remaining butter in another pan and fry the onions well. Add the giner paste, garlic paste, green chillies and coriander leaves and stir well. Prepare a roux with butter, flour and milk – add cheese – stir together on heat. Corn milk from the pulp is what makes it so creamy, but in homemade versions especially if using canned or frozen corn, milk and cream are often added, and the corn is blended partially to release some of its liquids.