Mini pizza bites- part 3 (dough and assembling). Place the dough on the parchment and press into small, flat pizza crust shapes. Press each of the rounds into the bottom, and up the sides of ungreased mini muffin cups. In a small bowl, combine pizza sauce, Parmesan, & oregano.
Add milk, egg, salt, herbs, and seasonings to the flour mixture, and whisk until combined. Made by rolling all your favorite pizza ingredients cinnamon bun style and baking until cheesy and delicious! Dip these little bites in pizza sauce for serving. You can have Mini pizza bites- part 3 (dough and assembling) using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini pizza bites- part 3 (dough and assembling)
- Prepare of For the dough :.
- You need 1 kg of flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of yeast.
- You need 4-5 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s of Water to knead (lukewarm).
- It’s of Vegetables:.
- Prepare 2-3 of capsicum finely chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 of tomatoes finely chopped.
- You need 2-3 of onions finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of olives (optional).
- You need of Topping :.
- Prepare 500 gm of grated cheese of your choice.
- You need of Red sauce (prepared).
- Prepare of White sauce (prepared).
- It’s of Chicken tikka boti (prepared).
- It’s of Chicken malai boti (prepared).
- You need of Garnish :.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Chilli flakes.
- You need of Crushed Italian herbs mix/ crushed oregano.
Muffin pizza bites are individual mini-pizzas that are made inside standard muffin tins. They are made of little cups of pizza dough and are filled with whatever toppings that you prefer. Once the cheese is brown and bubbly, the pizza muffin bites are done. Say hello to one of the most brilliant snacks of all time – pizza bites! 🤤 And yeah, you can make and freeze! 👌🏻😉 Subscribe for more videos. • Mini pizzas on homemade thin crust dough + tons of topping ideas!
Mini pizza bites- part 3 (dough and assembling) instructions
- For the dough, in a separate bowl add yeast, salt, 1 tsp sugar and 1/2 cup water. Mix and give rest for 5-7 mins. Bubbles will appear..
- Now add all the ingredients for the dough along with this yeast mixture and make a loose sticky dough with the help of desired amount of water..
- Allow it to rise into tripe size. Pre- heat your oven at 370 F.Then use a little oil and punch back the dough.use 1/3 of the dough at a time to make pizza bites. You can use cookie cutters to make shapes..
- Now set a parchment paper on the baking tray and grease it with some oil. Dust with flour and set the shapes on it..
- Now for assembling, use red sauce first, top with chicken and vegetables of your choice, add cheese and give 10 minutes rest..
- Now bake for 15/20 minutes or until the base and top gets nice colour..
- Serve with dips of your choice, garnish with garlic powder, chilli flakes or crushed oregano..
These little bites are perfect for parties and fun for weeknights! One of the best things about knowing how to cook is that you turn whatever's in your fridge into a fabulous, delicious appetizer for friends and family! Press dough onto the bottom and up the sides of miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Spoon pizza sauce into each cup. Sprinkle with onion, green pepper, pepperoni and cheese.