Amazing cookie dough and brownie treat. Layers of brownie and cookie dough make for a rich and flavorful dessert. This recipe starts with a brownie layer that is baked first. Once the brownie layer cools, you add a cookie dough layer on top and slice your brownies into squares.
Combine flour, cocoa and salt; gradually beat into egg mixture. In large bowl, stir brownie mix, water, oil and egg with spoon until well blended. Cookie Dough Brownies are fudgy brownies topped with cookie dough and chocolate ganache! You can have Amazing cookie dough and brownie treat using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Amazing cookie dough and brownie treat
- You need 1 box of brownie mix.
- It’s 1 of cookie dough.
- It’s 1 packages of reese cups or whatever you choose to use.
- It’s 1 can of non stick spray.
It's the ULTIMATE brownie, perfect when you can't decide between a brownie and a cookie! Cookie Dough Brownies Are Out Of Control Amazing! Today I'm sharing with you basically the most amazing brownie that has ever existed. Fold in flour and chocolate chips lightly until you have a firm dough.
Amazing cookie dough and brownie treat step by step
- Spray baking pan with non stick spray.
- Take cookie dough and spread at the bottom of the pan.
- Then take a treat of your choice and put on top of the cookie dough.
- Mix the brownie mix as directed on the box.
- Then add brownie mix to the pan and make sure it covers the cookie dough and treats.
- Pre heat oven at 350°.
- Once ready set the pan in the oven for 35 minutes or until done.
- Once done let sit for 5 minutes cut them and enjoy.
Once your brownie is cool, gently layer your cookie dough on top of the brownie. Smooth out using a palette knife or spoon until completely flat and level. Prepare brownie batter according to package instructions and pour into baking pan. These fudgy brownies are topped with creamy chocolate ganache and edible cookie dough! They combine three amazing standalone desserts into one perfectly rich brownie bar.